2nd January 2015, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in PGD in Clinical Psychology entrance exam?

Hello
I want to know that what questions comes
in the entrance test when we
apply for admission in
pg diploma in clinical psychology?????

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to study Master's in Clinical Psychology if completed PGD and have 10 years of work experience?
  2. When will be the Entrance Exam to join M.Phil in Clinical Psychology after completion of MA in Psychology?
  3. Date of entrance exam for M.Phil in Clinical psychology from IHBAS? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  5. Should I go for M.Phil in clinical Psychology or Ph.D in Clinical Psychology
  6. Date of entrance exam of M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Previous years question papers?
  7. What kind of Questions will be asked from Psychology subject in RAS Exam? Will they be multiple choice or of explanatory type? Sample Question Papers for this Exam?
  8. Am I eligible for Clinical Psychology entrance exam after doing M.A Psychology?
  9. Would it be a good decision to switch to Educational Psychology after Masters in Clinical Psychology? Are there any Clinical Psychology guides in Pune, India?
  10. Annamalai University B.Sc. Psychology: Physiological Psychology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. How to be a clinical psychologist? I am doing M.A Psychology from IGNOU
  12. CBSE Class Xllth Psychology Exam – Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Date of Entrance Exam for M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  14. Requirements to get admission in NIMHANS for M.Sc and Ph.D in Clinical Psychology?
  15. Syllabus for Entrance Exam of M.Phil in Clinical Psychology having completed MA in Psychology?
  16. Is Ph.d in clinical psychology possible after completion of M.Phil in PSW
  17. What should I do to be a legal Clinical Psychologist in India? I am a M.A in Psychology with 69%
  18. How to do M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Which are the universities? I have finished my masters in Clinical Psychology
3rd April 2018, 04:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in PGD in Clinical Psychology entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I want to know that what questions comes
in the entrance test when we
apply for admission in
pg diploma in clinical psychology?????

In general, eligibility to study the PG Diploma in Clinical Psychology is a pass in MA or MSc Psychology with at least 50% marks from a recognized university. Duration of the course is two years. PG Diploma in Clinical Psychology course is available in the Kerala Pharmaceutical Council. Candidates are admitted to the course based on marks scored in the previous examinations. Candidates can find the details about the course at the Kerala Pharmaceutical Council website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?