6th July 2015, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to be followed for getting admission in BE on basis of diploma?

What is the procedure to take admission in BE on basis of diploma? Can someone please give me the information soon as possible? I really wanted to know if I can do B.E or some other course? Hope you will understand my need and answer.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can i get admission on the basis of my diploma in degree? Procedure and fee structure of it? Is there any scholarship available?
  2. Is it possible to pursue degree course in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?
  3. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for Diploma to Diploma admission?
  4. Procedure for admission in JBT Delhi? Is admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  5. Do I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech if studying diploma on 10th basis? Procedure to apply for entrance exam?
  6. Admission procedure to study Polytechnic Diploma course in any Government college of Maharashtra?
  7. Application procedure and minimum qualification for diploma in Interior Design from DU?
  8. Percentage required to get the admission form of B.Tech 2nd year in PEC Chandigarh after diploma in ECE? Procedure for admission admission?
  9. What is the procedure to follow to get admission for degree course after completion of diploma course?
  10. What is the procedure to take admission for degree course after completing after diploma?
  11. Procedure of admission in JBT Delhi? Is admission on the basis of Entrance Test or Marks in 12th? Date of sale of admission form? From where to get the form? Where to submit the form? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the procedure to follow to do degree after diploma?
  13. Procedure for admission in JBT Delhi? Is there admission on the basis of 12th marks? Date of sale of forms and from where can I get the forms?
  14. How can I take admission in MBA in DU on MAT basis? Fee structure and procedure for admission in MBA in DU?
  15. List of colleges offering Ceramic Technology Diploma course on 10th basis? Procedure to apply?
  16. JEE or other B.Tech entrance exams on the basis of Diploma engineering?
  17. Is it possible to get direct admission in GNE Ludhiana with Diploma marks?
  18. What is the procedure followed to do diploma in petrochemical?
7th July 2015, 07:42 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed for getting admission in BE on basis of diploma?

To pursue B.E course after completion of your three years Diploma course, you need to appear in Lateral Entry examinations like LEET/ECET/JELET examinations, etc. which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be called for counselling and you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.E course.
7th July 2015, 09:35 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed for getting admission in BE on basis of diploma?

Yes there is a Possibility to apply for " BE " course after completion of Diploma course. Through Diploma Entrance Exam you can get a Top colleges for admission. For instance In Ap, you will have a " ECET " exam to get admission in BE.

After completion of Diploma, with the help of entrance exam you can get top colleges for Diploma.

There by " You can directly get a admission in 2nd year of BE course " . For diploma students this is the advantage. Thus they will complete the Graduation (B.E) in Just 3 years only.

Here are some colleges offers B.E course for Diploma students :

>> Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Jamia Milia Islamia

>> PSG Institute of Technology

>> R.V.R & J.C College of Engineering

>> Vignan Uniersity

>> Sapthagiri College of Engineering

>> G H Patel College of Engineering and Technology .
7th July 2015, 06:56 PM
parnel
Junior Member+

Yes, you can join in BE course after completing your diploma course.

But for that you have to apply for the exam that will be conducted by your state education board every year to make admissions of the Diploma candidates into graduation course (Ex:-ECET).

So wait for the notification to be declared,once notification is declared apply for this test.

This exam will mainly based on the subject you opted in your diploma so try to prepare well and give your best in the exam.

Once you qualify this test with good marks you will be awarded with rank based on the merit list.

Followed by the counselling procedure and web options here you have to select the courses which you want to join in your graduation and the colleges which are best and near to you.

Note:-You can select only few streams that your state education board announces based on your diploma stream.
8th July 2015, 02:05 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in BE after the completion of your Diploma course, you need to appear for an entrance examination called LEET, which is the entrance examination for admission in B.Tech, B.E courses after the Diploma.

However, after having cleared the examination, you will be provided seats in colleges depending upon the marks you have scored in the entrance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?