27th May 2015, 07:24 AM
Unregistered

Application procedure and minimum qualification for diploma in Interior Design from DU?

Please let me know the procedure & minimum qualification for Diploma in Interior Decoration/ Design From Delhi University.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in interior design?
  2. Which is the degree course and entrance exam of Interior Design? I have passed diploma in interior designing
  3. Am I eligible for masters degree in Interior design? Which colleges are there in Hyderabad and Mumbai
  4. Eligibility to get admission in any degree course after interior design diploma? -- [New]
  5. Colleges which offer BSc or Bachelor of Interior Design in Bangalore?
  6. How to do PG diploma course in Architectural Design or Interior Design after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  7. How to pursue my studies after completing diploma in interior design from polytechnic college
  8. Can I do interior design after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  9. Procedure of admission in Diploma Interior Designing? Which university offers this course? Will Diploma be best for her?
  10. Details of top 5 institutes of interior design which provide masters in Interior Design?
  11. Can I do interior design after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  12. Best interior design colleges that I can join?
  13. Possibility to join Diploma in Architecture at any college of Bangalore if haven't appeared in PUC exam for diploma in Interior Design candidate?
  14. Can I do interior designing courser if have taken commerce course without Maths?
  15. Which are the leading institutes in Delhi? Which institute is the best? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which is best college for me to pursue interior designing after completing diploma or HSC?
  17. What is the qualification needed for interior design?
  18. Any part time course in fashion designing?
27th May 2015, 09:35 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Application procedure and minimum qualification for diploma in Interior Design from DU?

I am sorry to say that, Delhi university is not offering diploma in Interior Design course. So, I suggest you to join in any university/college.

Required Qualification and Application Procedure:-
Candidates who have completed their 12th standard in any stream are eligible to apply for admission in diploma in Interior Design course. And the admission procedure varies from one university to another university, as some universities offers admissions on the basis of 12th standard percentage, while some universities offer admissions by conducting entrance exam. So, try to check the admission procedure of the university, in which you are interested to join.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?