13th June 2015, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to do diploma in petrochemical?

I want to do diploma in petrochemicals for that i need to know the procedure for admissions from any state where it is available? Can someone please provide me the information on the same? I need to start the admission procedure soon?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there B.E. course after completing Diploma in Petrochemical?
  2. What is the procedure followed to do diploma in petrochemical? -- [New]
  3. How much do I need to pay for 3 years diploma in Petrochemical Engineering?
  4. Courses to study in Abroad for Diploma Petrochemical Engineer?
  5. Direct admission in 2nd year after Petrochemical Diploma?
  6. Are M.Sc(Tech) and Petrochemical Technology equivalent to B.Tech (Petrochemical Technology)?
  7. Will I get a job in India after studying in diploma in Petrochemical Engineering? How much salary can I get?
  8. Petrochemical diploma passout can get admission in second year of Mechanical engineering?
  9. Can I join CBI after doing diploma in Petrochemical
  10. Which college is the best for petrochemical in Gujarat?
  11. How to do diploma in Petrochemical?
  12. Is Petrochemical engineering course better? Top Petrochemical engineering colleges in Karnataka?
  13. Am I eligible for IES exam after completing bachelor degree in petrochemical engineering
  14. Which colleges or universities are preferable for doing MS in abroad in Chemical Engineering? What about the job opportunities?
  15. Which subjects should I study in my secondary school so as to join the Petrochemical Engineering? Which university is the best for Petrochemical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Courses available after diploma instrumentation which will be useful to get a job in petrochemical industries?
  17. Which are the polytechnic colleges offering evening studies diploma in Chemical or Petrochemical engineering in Chennai, Bangalore or Kerala?
  18. What is the procedure for admission in best petrochemical engineering college? Fee structure for the same?
13th June 2015, 12:51 PM
candycrush

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do diploma in petrochemical?

Dear candidate,

You will have appear for the polytechnic exam test for the admission to the diploma courses.

Once qualified if you are under merit you will college according to your choice.

The application form for the polytechnic exams in India is available in the month of the march . which is over this year. You will require to apply on right time in next year.

You may also do the diploma in petrochemicals from private institute which is not recommended how ever.
13th June 2015, 05:41 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to do diploma in Petrochemical:

The basic Eligibility Criteria requirement for the diploma in petroleum engineering is that candidates must pass 10th standard.

An entrance exam is held for admission in the diploma course in petroleum engineering. The candidates must produce a secondary school
leaving certificate in time of admission.

Diploma in petroleum engineering is a 3 years course offered in various polytechnic college of India.
13th June 2015, 08:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To do Diploma in Petrochemical course, you must have completed 10th standard from a recognised board and you need to appear in Diploma entrance examinations like PolyCET, etc. which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?