8th February 2016, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure I need to follow to join in marine engineering after completion of diploma course?

I'm doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering 3rd year now.after my diploma course i'm willing to join in marine engineering by lateral entry through 2nd year can it is possible or not. If it is possible which college is good pls say your opinion?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join Marine engineering after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. What is the procedure for joining marine engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. What is the procedure to be followed for getting admission in M.E Marine Engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical egnineering?
  4. Procedure to join Marine Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  5. Procedure to be followed after doing diploma in electronics engineering to choose marine engineering?
  6. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  7. Procedure to join ME in Marine Engineering after completion of BE?
  8. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  9. Is it possible for me to join ISRO after completion of Diploma Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  10. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  11. What is the procedure to join the Marine after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Procedure to get admission for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. What is the procedure I need to follow to study abroad after completion of diploma course?
  14. How to join Maraine engineering after diploma? What is the procedure to be followed for it?
  15. Best choice after Diploma in Marine engineering?
  16. Diploma in Marine engineering on the basis of 10th std?
  17. What is the procedure to follow to join Ph.D course after completion of MBA from Sikkim Manipal University?
  18. How to join Marine Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? List of colleges for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
9th February 2016, 07:40 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure I need to follow to join in marine engineering after completion of diploma course?

Yes, you can pursue Marine Engineering after the completion of your Diploma in ECE. For that you will have to appear for entrance examinations such as LEET,JELET, etc.

After clearing the examination you will be provided admission to various colleges depending upon your marks scored in the entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?