10th July 2012, 11:00 AM
Akshay vishe

How to join Indian Air Force after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?

I am taking education of diploma in computer engineering, how I can join indian airforce

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Indian Air Force after completing diploma in computer engineering
  2. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  3. How to join Indian Air Force just after completion of Graduation?
  4. Can I join Indian Air Force after completing B.Tech if pursuing Diploma in Computer Science Engineering?
  5. What can I do to join Indian Air Force after Diploma engineering?
  6. How can I join Indian Army, Navy or Air Force after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  7. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015
  8. How can I join Indian Air Force after Diploma Engineering?
  9. How should I join Indian Air Force? What is the procedure?
  10. Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force after completing diploma in computer engineering after 10th
  11. How to join Indian Air Force after completing 3 years diploma computer science course
  12. Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force being a candidate pursuing 3rd semester in BE IT after completion of Diploma?
  13. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army?
  14. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Various way to join Armed Forces of India for Diploma holder?
  16. Can I join Air Force after completion of E&C diploma course with distinction? -- [New]
  17. How can I join indian air force?
  18. Can I join Indian Air Force after completion of Diploma in EC?
10th July 2012, 04:50 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Air Force after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?

hi,
INDIAN AIR FORCE

1-After the 12th class you can go for the indian Airforce post thourgh the qualify the NDA entrance exam.

NDA entrance exam eligibility:

Educational Qualification: you should be passed the 12th with science from any discipline.
age limit: age must be between the 16.5 to 19 years.
nationality: Indian citizen.

selection process : written test and interview..

NDA entrance exam has been conducted by the UPSC department two times in year in april and augest
for more-
upsc.gov.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf INDIAN AIR FORCE.pdf(126.8 KB, 305 views)
11th July 2012, 06:37 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Air Force after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?

You can apply for jobs in Indian Air force after diploma. Minimum age is 16.5 years. 19 years is the maximum age limit to enter Indian Air force. Also male candidates who are unmarried can attend this exam. UPSC NDA is the concerned entrance exam so as to join Air force. You need to clear this exam to attend physical test and personal interview.
21st July 2012, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for indian air force and army having completed diploma in computer engineering
9th August 2012, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

i am doing mechatranics in diploma
11th August 2012, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

After mechanical engg. Diploma, can i join air force?
15th August 2012, 08:58 PM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

Hello ,

You can apply for jobs in Indian Air force after diploma. Minimum age is 16.5 years. 19 years is the maximum age limit to enter Indian Air force. Also male candidates who are unmarried can attend this exam.

UPSC NDA is the concerned entrance exam so as to join Air force. You need to clear this exam to attend physical test and personal interview.
27th August 2012, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

My name jitendra. i want to join indian air force. my age 16.6 and qualification three year diploma with computer science. but my diploma is not complete. final year at this year. can i join indian air force?
1st September 2012, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

my self deora jitendra singh..i am a dimploma holder in computer eng. after ssc,and right now i am 20 yrs old.can i join a airforce..i really very confused abt this plz help me with clearing this issue,,.
12th September 2012, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

how to get job in air force ...i completed diploma in computer science three years duration.
29th October 2012, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

how can i join indian air force after be in computer science?
31st December 2012, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

i am of 21 years and have done three year diploma in computer engg. after 2 in commerce plzzzz suggeset me how i can join the flying branch of indian air force ....................plzzzzzzzz is there any way???????????
21st November 2013, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

what can i do after copleting diploma in c.s.?
20th December 2013, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

This is Ruksar Fatima.. I have completed my 12th and Diploma in Computer science. I want to join Airforce. Is it possible for girls.
5th June 2014, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Iam of 19years and done three years diploma in computer engineering
How I can join in airforce
5th February 2015, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

I have joined diploma in computer science after completion of 10 th?.. what are the procedures to join in INDIAN AIR FORCE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?