8th February 2016, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility to get admission in Kolhapur Polytechnic College for a candidate with 81.27% in 10th?

Respected Sir,
I have got 81.27% in 10th and I want to take admission to Kolhapur Polytechnic college. Can I get the admission there? And also tell me procedure for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Postal Recruitment going to be held in AP or any state?
  2. Procedure to get admission in Polytechnic course if secured 60% aggregate in 10th standard?
  3. Is it possible to become an Architect through Polytechnic course for 10th student? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Application procedure for doing Polytechnic course after 10th from Delhi?
  5. What's the admission procedure in DY Patil medical college(Kolhapur)?
  6. In which universities can I do IT diploma? I am interested in learning electrical and diploma course
  7. What's the admission procedure for D.Ed course in Kolhapur?
  8. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  9. How to take admission in Junior College in Mumbai after passing 10th outside Maharashtra? Eligibility and procedure for admission?
  10. Which are the best colleges in AP for mechanical engineering? I have scored 8127 rank in EAMCET
  11. Admission procedure to study Polytechnic Diploma course in any Government college of Maharashtra?
  12. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to get admission in Merchant Navy being a candidate having completed 10th Class and doing Polytechnic course?
  14. Can I appear for Polytechnic entrance exam after passing high school? What is the procedure for direct admission in Polytechnic College
  15. When the admission of diploma in Mechanical Engineering will be started in PUSA Polytechnic college, Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  16. Procedure to get admission in Government Polytechnic colleges?
  17. Procedure and eligibility to apply in Delhi Polytechnic CET for 10th student?
  18. Eligibility for taking admission in Polytechnic colleges?
23rd February 2016, 08:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to get admission in Kolhapur Polytechnic College for a candidate with 81.27% in 10th?

You have to appear for polytechnic entrance exam of the Maharashtra state which is conducted by the state technical directorate of education. You have class 10th qualification which is absolutely fine for it.

You can get admission in your choice of polytechnic only when you perform well in the entrance exam. Colleges are allotted on the basis of rank through counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?