6th September 2015, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of Genetics in India? Is Diploma in same beneficial for career prospects?

What is the scope of Genetics in India? Is Diploma in same beneficial for career prospects?

28th November 2015, 10:02 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What is the scope of Genetics in India? Is Diploma in same beneficial for career prospects?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There is good scope available for genetic engineers in India as well as abroad. After completing Genetic Engineering course, one can get job opportunity in various field such as,

- Pharmaceutical Companies,
- Medical industries
- Agricultural and research and development departments.
- Teaching Field etc.

The job opportunity for Diploma in Genetic Engineering is less when Compare with B.Tech/B.Tech in Genetic Engineering course. I suggest you to complete Bachelor Degree in Genetic Engineering in order to get good job.
21st September 2016, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of Genetics in India? Is Diploma in same beneficial for career prospects?

Please tell me compare to genetics and embryology which is better for me as i done msc in biotechnology in 2005
Career wise and salarywise which field is better?
Pls reply me......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?