5th August 2015, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Courses available to study in B.Tech for Diploma in Ceramic Technology student? Job opportunities in India and Abroad?

Respected Sir,
I am doing Diploma in Ceramic Technology. I am in my 5th semester now. I want to know about the job opportunities for me in India and Abroad? Also tell me about the courses to do in B.Tech for me?

Related Questions:
  1. How to study in B.Tech in Civil or Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in Ceremic Technology
  2. What are the job opportunities in abroad after completing B.A LLB and B.A Psychology
  3. Minimum marks required in 10th to study Diploma in Leather Technology? Job opportunities in Abroad?
  4. Which is more valuable among studying in Abroad and studying in India? Job opportunities for an Indian who studied in Abroad?
  5. Which exam to attend to study abroad after completing Diploma in Computer Science?
  6. What carrier oriented study I should do after completing diploma in IT?
  7. Job opportunities in Abroad for Diploma in Hotel Management student?
  8. What are the prospects of government jobs after completing diploma in ceramic technology?
  9. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  10. Job opportunities after completing diploma in March? I am a 3rd year diploma student in Textile Technology
  11. Which higher studies course to do after Diploma in Ceramic Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of colleges offering Ceramic Technology Diploma course on 10th basis? Procedure to apply?
  13. What are the job opportunities in abroad without doing higher studies in abroad?
  14. List of PG courses which providing practice opportunities in India and abroad after MBBS?
  15. How to do B.Tech in India after completing diploma in ceramic technology
  16. What are courses that I can opt for M.Sc? Job opportunities and research opportunities in Abroad?
  17. What are the job opportunities available in India and in abroad after completion of MS in Aeronautics in abroad?
  18. Colleges in India and Abroad offering Ship Building course? Job opportunities after this course?
19th September 2017, 01:38 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Courses available to study in B.Tech for Diploma in Ceramic Technology student? Job opportunities in India and Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I am doing Diploma in Ceramic Technology. I am in my 5th semester now. I want to know about the job opportunities for me in India and Abroad? Also tell me about the courses to do in B.Tech for me?

As you have done diploma in ceramic technology and want to do B.tech, then B.Tech ceramic technology is best option for you. Here below are details regarding B.Tech ceramic technology course:-

>> After diploma course you can apply for B.Tech ceramic technology course through lateral entry procedure.

>> Duration of bachelors of technology in ceramic technology is 3 years.

Institute Offer B.Tech Ceramic Technology:-

1). College of Engineeirng and Technology, Bikaner

2). Anna University, Chennai

3). Rajasthan Technical University, Kota

4). University of Calcutta, Kolkata

5). West Bengal University of Technology.

Career Options after B.Tech in Ceramic Technology:-

>> Polymer chemist.

>> Research Engineer.

>> Company accountant.

>> Accountant manager.

>> Marketing officer.

>> Senior research fellow.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?