5th January 2015, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Can I study Diploma in Ceramic Engineering on 12th basis for 32 years old candidate?

dear sir
i am a HOD in a reputed ceramic company
but m not getting increment due to my qualification
i am only 12th passed
i want to know that i can do
ceramic engineering diploma course?
my age is 32 years.....

Related Questions:
  1. How to study in B.Tech in Civil or Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in Ceremic Technology
  2. How can I do ceramic engineering degree through correspondence?
  3. Scope of ceramic engineering form RPET? Can I apply for Civil Services Exam after the B.E.?
  4. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How much marks are required to give ECET exam?
  6. Which course to take after passing 10th standard?
  7. Which institute will be suitable for me if I am interested to do diploma in Ceramic Engineering through correspondence?
  8. How to do diploma in Ceramic Engineering through correspondence in West Bengal?
  9. How can I become an aeronautical engineer after passing 10th with 74%?
  10. Scope of government job on the basis of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. What are the prospects of government jobs after completing diploma in ceramic technology?
  12. When to get the West Bengal Polytechnic Form?
  13. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  14. How can I join IIST?
  15. Any chance to get admission in Pharmacy after scoring 37 marks in EAMCET? Am I eligible for Pharmacy? Can I get admission without qualifying for EAMCET?
  16. How to do regular post graduate diploma in management in India after completing M.Tech in Ceramic Engineering after MSc Chemistry
  17. How to study diploma course in Homeopathy after passing 3 years diploma in civil engineering?
  18. Can I continue Civil Engineering by attending the Common Entrance Exam having completed Diploma in Ceramic Technology?
6th January 2015, 07:50 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Ceramic Engineering on 12th basis for 32 years old candidate?

Yes, you can do Diploma in Ceramic Engineering on basis of your 12th standard because the minimum educational qualification required to pursue this course is completion of 10th standard from a recognised board. There is no age limit to pursue this course. To get admission in this course, you need to appear in Polytechnic Entrance Examination conducted by your respective state education board. Since, you have completed 12th standard and there is no upper age limit required to pursue this course, you can study Diploma in Ceramic Engineering course.
2nd February 2017, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Ceramic Engineering on 12th basis for 32 years old candidate?

In present time I am working in ceramics company but I have not engineering degree I want to engineering degree from distance education ....A.k.raj
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?