10th July 2015, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

What can I do after completion of SSC? Can I do diploma or 11th and 12th science?

I got 85% in SSC.....What can I do for my future..... diploma or 11 12 sci?
I am very confused..... I just need the best course details and the information which I need to follow up to enrol myself for it as well. Please give me the answer soon!

10th July 2015, 11:42 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do after completion of SSC? Can I do diploma or 11th and 12th science?

After completion of your SSC, you have two choices whether to pursue 11th and 12th standards or Diploma course. I suggest you to pursue Diploma course because, Diploma course has high value when compared to 11th and 12th standards. By pursuing Diploma course, you can gain more practical knowledge when compared to knowledge gained by pursuing 11th and 12th standards. And you can also find good job opportunities after completion of your Diploma course. So, it is better to pursue Diploma course after completion of your SSC.
10th July 2015, 04:17 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do after completion of SSC? Can I do diploma or 11th and 12th science?

If you are interested in doing Engineering course, then it is better to join diploma course, because while doing diploma course, you can gain practical knowledge and after the completion of diploma course, you can join in Engineering.
In case, if you want to pursue Bachelor's degree in any other stream, then I suggest you to join in intermediate.
10th July 2015, 05:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you want to get a job in private engineering company or any other government engineering company at a young age then you should try to get admission in a diploma in engineering. For this course you need to appear for polytechnic entrance exam which is conducted on state level.

If your aim is to go for long route or B.Tech from IITs then you should go for 10+2 with preparation for various engineering entrance exam for admission in B.Tech course. Hence, its your choice and you should opt according to your interest and skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?