25th January 2015, 03:28 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study MS in Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad for B.Tech(Aircraft Maintenance Engineering)?

Sir,
I want to do my further study
in abroad..... I am doing
B.Tech in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
and want to study MS in Aeronautical Engineering
is this possible for me??????
kindly guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to study MS Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad? Which is the best country?
  2. Can one study Aeronautical engineering after completing Aircarft maintenance course?
  3. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  5. How many colleges after offering Air Craft Maintenance engineering course?
  6. How to do higher studies in abroad after B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. List of scholarship exams to study Aeronautical Engineering abroad?
  8. Will I be eligible for B.E Aeronautical Engineering after doing 3 year licence course of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?
  9. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  10. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  11. Airline or Maintenance jobs after B.E Aeronautical engineering?
  12. After completing EXTC engineering can I continue with master's in aeronautical engineering? Which exams should be given to study abroad for masters in aeronautical?
  13. Procedure to do post graduation in Abroad for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  14. What to do to study Aeronautical engineering Abroad?
  15. List of good Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad?
  16. How to study MS in abroad? I am doing 2nd year in Aeronautical engineering
  17. Which one is better after completing diploma in engineering, Aircraft Maintenance Engineering or Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. In which exam I will have to appear to study M.Tech in Abroad being a B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering student?
16th May 2017, 05:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MS in Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad for B.Tech(Aircraft Maintenance Engineering)?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue MS Aeronautical Engineering course after completion of your B.Tech in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering course from a recognized university. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible to pursue MS course. You need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and submit your test score reports to apply for admission to MS course in US universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?