16th April 2016, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to do a diploma course while working in Automobile line for 21 years?

Respected sir, my name is venugopal. i have 21 years experience in automobile line. i want sort diploma mechanical course. and vaild certificate. so what will doing? please detail. It will be helpful if you can guide me with the information needed.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering having 11 years of working experience in Automobile Sector after ITI?
  2. How can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering if completed ITI(Mechanic Motor Vehicle) and having 11 years of working experience in Automobile sector?
  3. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)?
  4. How to work in Automobile OEMC after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering
  5. How to join 6 months diploma course while working as a supervisor in Automobile field?
  6. Can I do diploma in mechanical from IGNOU while working in automobile company?
  7. Correspondence diploma in Automobile Engineering in Abroad?
  8. Details of Automobile diploma through distance learning?
  9. Eligibility for diploma course in Automobile after 12th with 35% marks?
  10. Can I apply for Ph.D in Environmental Science with Automobile Air Pollution if completed M.Tech Turbo Machinery and working in an Automobile field?
  11. University or correspondence course in Automobile Engineering?
  12. What all subjects are covered in Diploma of Automobile Engineering 3 years course?
  13. Is there any opportunity for me after finishing diploma course with 96% in Automobile
  14. Diploma in Automobile after 10th standard with 35% marks and study gap of 4 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Last date of sale of application form for B.Ed?
  16. How to get a Automobile related course in MBA after finishing diploma?
  17. Can I do AMIE course through distance learning along with my regular job? I have done Diploma in automobile engineering
  18. Possibility of doing diploma in Automobile in order to do Automobile engineering later?
16th April 2016, 11:06 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to do a diploma course while working in Automobile line for 21 years?

It is great to know that you want to study and pursue certification even after having 21 years of experience. You can definitely pursue diploma course at this time, however, you will not be eligible for full time course. You can opt for correspondence course or part time mode of learning. The admission is taken on the basis of first cum first serve basis. You should check the recognition status of the concerned institute before seeking admission. It should be recognised by DEC.
17th April 2016, 03:59 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to do a diploma course while working in Automobile line for 21 years?

You can very much opt to pursue your Diploma course from Open University as there is no age boundation for any candidate to pursue any course provided under the University and you need not worry about the validation of the certificates. Open Universities are very much recognized and there should not be a problem to you in future regarding this.
17th April 2016, 04:00 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You can very much opt to pursue your Diploma course from Open University as there is no age boundation for any candidate to pursue any course provided under the University and you need not worry about the validation of the certificates. Open Universities are very much recognized and there should not be a problem to you in future regarding this.

Moreover, if you have such good experience. it will be beneficial for you to avail a good job post in any MNCs.
17th April 2016, 10:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for admission through polytechnic entrance exam of your state. Admission is mainly through counselling based on the rank in entrance exam.
Just apply for the entrance exam and be prepared for it because only good performance can help you in getting admission in a top college. You can also opt for distance mode diploma from open universities like IGNOU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?