14th May 2015, 03:39 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for diploma course in Automobile after 12th with 35% marks?

Hi fiends, i am interested in doing automobile Diploma after 12th and my % was 35 so i wanted to know it is possible for me to do this diploma. i'm asking this why because i have discontinued my studies for last few year..currenty i am working with automobil company

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission for diploma in automobile? I have passed 12th with 52%
  2. What is the eligibility to do PG diploma course in Automobile?
  3. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis if completed 12th Science with 47% marks?
  4. How to do post diploma in automobile engineering after passing 12th?
  5. Can I study Automobile Engineering Diploma course if completed ITI-Automobile and 12th Science with 46% marks?
  6. How to do post diploma in Automobile engineering after class 12th?
  7. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  8. What should I do after HSc? I have an interest in Automobiles
  9. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering having 11 years of working experience in Automobile Sector after ITI?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for applying for TCS?
  11. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?
  12. How to work in Automobile OEMC after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering
  13. Should I do 12th std for joining B.Tech(Automobile engineering)? I left my 12th study after an accident but wish to pursue it now
  14. What should I do next after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering after 12th? Can I get admission for diploma course? Information about HIET Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How much marks are needed in 12th for automobile engineering?
  16. Eligibility criteria for diploma Automobile Engineering students for IIT JEE? Which are the courses offered?
  17. Last date of sale of application form for B.Ed?
  18. Eligibility criteria of JEE Mains and Advance for Diploma Automobile engineering students? What courses are offered to such student?
14th May 2015, 09:58 AM
MECHANICAL POWER

Default Re: Eligibility for diploma course in Automobile after 12th with 35% marks?

Don't worry you will get admission in Diploma courses after completing 12th with 35% marks.

Eligibility for admission in Diploma courses are:-
1). Candidate must passed 10th over all minimum 34% and minimum 45% marks in science group.
1). Candidate must be minimum 15 years old.

To get admission in Diploma course you have to appear in Entrance Exam of Diploma as like JEXPO , DCECE , AP-CET etc.
Diploma Entrance Exam syllabus is totally based on 10th board syllabus, so you have must take some preparation for Entrance Exam of Diploma.
Also you have to score good rank in Entrance Exam to get admission in good college.
14th May 2015, 11:27 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for diploma course in Automobile after 12th with 35% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi fiends, i am interested in doing automobile Diploma after 12th and my % was 35 so i wanted to know it is possible for me to do this diploma. i'm asking this why because i have discontinued my studies for last few year..currenty i am working with automobil company
Eligibility criteria for diploma course in Automobile Engineering:-

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible for Diploma entrance exam.

Your age should be below 21 years.
14th May 2015, 06:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can pursue Diploma in Automobile Engineering course after completion of your 12th standard with an aggregate of 35% marks from a recognised board. To get admission in Diploma course, you need to appear in entrance examinations like VOCLET, etc. which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get direct admission in second year of three years Diploma course.
18th May 2016, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

After doing diploma in automobile can I do automobile engineering
19th May 2016, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

12th plus diploma in automobile can i get admission to ME without completing BE
15th May 2017, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 64% in 2nd PUC what is the process to get admission for diploma in automobile and can I get seat for this course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?