25th November 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I do diploma in mechanical from IGNOU while working in automobile company?

I have done the ITI & Apprentice ship in Machinist trade.Can i do the diploma in mechanical engg. from IGNOU.As i am working in automobile company, for promotion diploma is necessary.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do part time/correspondence diploma in mechanical engineering after doing ITI and Apprenticeship in MMV trade
  2. Eligibility for diploma course in Automobile after 12th with 35% marks?
  3. How to get traning in any Automobile Company after completing Diploma? -- [New]
  4. Which will be better for me between AMIE and B.Tech being a candidate of Diploma in Electrical Engineering and working in Automobile Company? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?
  6. B.E in automobile after completing diploma in Mechanical? Scope of doing B.E in automobile?
  7. Should I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering to be a self employee and open a store being a private employee?
  8. How to get a Automobile related course in MBA after finishing diploma?
  9. Is it possible to take automobile engineering degree after completion of mechanical diploma?
  10. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  11. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Can I get admission in GTU after completing diploma in IGNOU? I am studying in diploma mechanical engineering
  13. How to work in a company after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering having 11 years of working experience in Automobile Sector after ITI?
  15. Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?
  16. How to work in Automobile OEMC after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering
  17. List of best colleges to do part time diploma in Mechanical / Automobile Engg. in Chennai?
  18. How to go for BEML after passing diploma in mechanical and after working in construction equipment company
14th March 2012, 12:41 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do diploma in mechanical from IGNOU while working in automobile company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done the ITI & Apprentice ship in Machinist trade.Can i do the diploma in mechanical engg. from IGNOU.As i am working in automobile company, for promotion diploma is necessary.

To be eligible for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Indira Gandhi National Open University - IGNOU, candidate must have passed the 10th with
-55% marks or,
-ITI certificate or,
-Certificate in Motorcycle Service and Repair [CMSR] of IGNOU.

Candidate may also apply, if he has passed the +2 level of exam with Physics, Chemistry and Maths.

Beside this candidates should be -
-employed in Central or State level manufacturing industries or,
-employed in public or private manufacturing industries or,
-employed in other related organisations employing similar manpower or,
-self employed in equivalent capacity.

The minimum duration of the course is 3 years whereas the maximum is 6 years.
1st September 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do diploma in mechanical from IGNOU while working in automobile company?

I want to take admission this year can you pls late me know the admission/schedule details,or any contact person in vadodara.
23rd April 2013, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

How to join diploma in automobile engineering while working automobile company?
9th May 2015, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Hi fiends, i am interested in doing automobile Diploma after 12th and my % was 35 so i wanted to know it is possible for me to do this diploma. i'm asking this why because i have discontinued my studies for last Few year..currenty i am working with Automobile industry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?