20th September 2015, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

What should I do next after completion of diploma in electronics and communications engineering if I don't want to do BE course?

What should I do next after completion of diploma in electronics and communications engineering if I don't want to do BE course? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer. Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  2. How to get admission for B.Tech after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communications?
  3. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  4. Job Opportunities after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communications?
  5. List of colleges offering Psychology?
  6. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  7. List of colleges providing M.E/M.Tech program through part time/distance course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the course fee followed for B.Tech after completion of diploma in electronics?
  9. List of Colleges offering part time Ph.D in Management in Finance or Marketing? When will the notification be released by these colleges for this course?
  10. What should I do after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  11. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  12. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  13. What should I do after completion of diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  14. Is doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering is equivalent to intermediate board of education?
  15. List of Universities to join B.Tech in Electronics Engineering in Distance Learning after completion of Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  16. Whether Diploma in Electronics is equivalent to Degree to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post in RRB?
  17. Which subject to choose for UPSC exam if I am from computer field?
  18. Can I give AMIE mining exam after pursuing engineering in electronics and communication?
21st September 2015, 02:36 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do next after completion of diploma in electronics and communications engineering if I don't want to do BE course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What should I do next after completion of diploma in electronics and communications engineering if I don't want to do BE course? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer. Thanks
The aspirant can do certificate courses in electronics and communication industry. There are many courses available in India. They are Certificate course in Digital Design, PLD and FPGA Architecture, Micro-controller, Real time operating systems, certificate course in Advanced Digital Design, Certificate course in Synthesis and Training Issues (VLSI Design), Certificate course in Analog Design, Certificate course in Mechanics and its applications.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?