2nd May 2012, 10:43 PM
jay vyas

Job Opportunities after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communications?

I complete my diploma in electronics & comm. So Which types of job are preferred to me ?

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications?
  2. What are the opportunities available in government sector after completion of Diploma Electrical and Electronics Engineering course?
  3. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  4. How to get admission for B.Tech after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communications?
  5. Job Opportunities after completion of 3 year Diploma in Medical Electronics?
  6. Which course to take for a better job after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Communications?
  7. What are the opportunities available after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  8. What are the job opportunities for Diploma Electronics students?
  9. What are the job opportunities for diploma electronics engineering students?
  10. Available job opportunities after completion of Diploma in IT? What are the job opportunities for diploma holders in Railways?
  11. What are the job opportunities for Diploma in Medical Electronics students?
  12. What are the opportunities available to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Electronics?
  13. Is Diploma course equivalent to Graduation?
  14. Which Engineering branch has more Future prospects? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Job Opportunities after completion of BE in ECE?
  16. Job opportunities after Electronics and Communications Engineering course?
  17. Job opportunities for Diploma or B.Tech holder in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  18. What are the job opportunities available in government after completion of diploma in fashion designing? -- [New]
3rd May 2012, 01:36 AM
climber
Senior Member+

Default Re: Job Opportunities after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communications?

dear friend,

There are many ways to get job in the ECE(ElectronicsCommunication Engineering)course,there are so many private and also the government sectors which are offering the jobs for ECE students.
Main thing is you must have good skills and percentage in your subjects.
You should maintain aminimum of 65% in graduation with no backlogs to secure good job in the companies.

Some of the private organiationswhich of offer jobs are:
  • Indian engineering service(IES)
  • Indian telephone services-BSNL/MTNL
  • Indian oil corporation-HPCL?BPCL?IPCL
  • Power sector-NTPC
  • Indian railways
  • Software industries
  • Bharat electronicslimited

There are many jobs are available in government sector:
  • Railwayjobs
  • Banking jobs
  • Indianarmy
  • Airforce
  • Navy
  • National power corporation
  • Bharat dynamics limited
  • Infosys
all the best..................
13th May 2012, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job Opportunities after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communications?

If we have backlogs ...?
12th June 2012, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my Diploma in Electronics and Communication what should i do?
15th July 2012, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

i complete ece in diploma with 80% marks.i want to know how many ways to do job?please tell me
27th August 2012, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

i am doing diploma in electronics only do i have scope to get job in co's
6th October 2012, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my diplomo course in ECE did i get the job
21st January 2013, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my diploma in ece .i want to which way to got a job?
15th May 2013, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

i completed my diploma with 90% now i want jod urgent
27th June 2013, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my diploma with 73% marks.can i get job?
14th August 2013, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

hi have completed my diploma with 53% marks.can i get job?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/job-opportunities-after-completion-diploma-electronics-communications-747691.html#ixzz2bwZyrufL
15th August 2013, 11:43 PM
arpina

HELLO,

Job Opportunities after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communications,

Railwayjobs
Banking jobs
Indianarmy
Airforce
Navy
National power corporation
Bharat dynamics limited
Infosys

ALL THE BEST!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?