30th January 2015, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

What should I do next if failed in Diploma semester exams?

I m diploma student i m fail in diploma exam
so want to know the experts suggestion that what i do next i want higher study?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do next if failed in Diploma semester exams? -- [New]
  2. How many semester's average marks includes in degree from Diploma in G.T.U?
  3. Is a student eligible for admission in IIT after clearing B.E with 65% but failing in one of the semester exams?
  4. What exams are allowed to write for 10th fail students? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of top 10 core companies in India for electronics and communication?
  6. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
  7. How to join Diploma in Mechatronics course if I have failed in 12th?
  8. Which semester percentage is taken into consideration for lateral entry admission? How many semesters average is taken?
  9. Last 6 years papers of Diploma in Mechanical 1st and 2nd semester?
  10. Which stream is favourable in diploma through which I can get handsome salary per month if failed in 12th and secured 62% in 10th standard?
  11. Any private college from where I can directly give my board exams without attending classes?
  12. Can I do Diploma in Fashion Design after 10th being failed in 12th?
  13. ESE eligibility for the computer science std?
  14. What can I do after B.E? I have failed twice in B.E
  15. Can I join Diploma course having failed in 12th Class?
  16. What can I do to join Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year Diploma in mechanical Engineering having failed Diploma (2 arrier)?
  17. Can I join MS in Germany after scoring 70% till 6th semester? Which exams do I have to write?
  18. What can I do to join Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year Diploma in Chemical Engineering having failed Diploma 2 times?
31st January 2015, 11:07 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do next if failed in Diploma semester exams?

Failure is the stepping stone to success. Hence your primary step is to try again to overcome the failure. Since you have failed in your semester exams, the next thing which you should do is - Not get depressed and prepare well to clear the backlogs. You should start from the beginning, get serious with your study and devote more time towards study especially the topics you feel tough. Do not leave any topic in the syllabus and if any doubt clarify from teachers or take help of internet. Prepare well for the back exam and be confident. Score well in the back exam and soon you will get a result with good marks and there will not be any backlogs. Since you want to pursue higher studies, so clearing the backlogs as soon as possible is must, otherwise you will be ineligible to pursue higher studies especially in your domain after diploma course.
30th March 2016, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Sir I'm preparing for.backlog exams but I couldn't pass I have only two backlogs mathematics1&2
22nd July 2016, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

I am failed in the end of diploma with two blog and I have to do degree in mechanical engineering but I am failed then what should I do after failure in diploma?
19th August 2016, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam I have failed in 5 sem in mechanical engineering so what must do next please tell me
28th October 2016, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Failed in 1 subject in 3 years diploma, any transfer of credit given to continue the same.
1st May 2017, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

My brother has failed in more than 12 subjects in diploma(civil). What to do next?
15th May 2017, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

I had failed in diploma in mechanical engineering in 2011 batch with one subject but now i am willing to do BE mechanical if it is possible any one help me
22nd July 2017, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

I have one subject back in last year diploma in mechanical engineering. And wants to use this year with different technical courses. Which one year technical courses should I prefer?
26th July 2017, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

I am having 7 back (6 theories and 1 practical) in my 2nd semester of diploma what should I do I am in a critical situation regarding my future I failed in 12th and enrolled for diploma on 10th basis i just need to know is there any hope I can do something for living life on my own earned money.
PLEASE HELP.
19th August 2017, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

I ha lot of subjects in diploma ECE back in 2 Years ago after I am going Mobile repairing but this is right decision or wrong Dec please it's right or wrong
It's wrong what to do next
2nd December 2017, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir One of my friend have enough number of backlogs in instrumentation few years back. Actually He is willing to have a job based on polytechnic course now. What should we do now. Is there any option to get the govt certificate after a short term course
6th February 2018, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir I have one subject in deee pass out is 2010-2013 I don't have any chance to write the exam
Please give me any suggestions to write the exam...
6th June 2018, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

MY SON 2 YEAR CIVIL DIPLOMA PASS AND 5TH SEMESTER EXAM 1 SUBJECT FAILED AND 6TH SEMESTER 1 SUBJECT FAILED WHAT SHOULD I DO NEXT
21st June 2019, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

What should I do if i fail in diploma last semester but my parents were already registered in new college for degree???
23rd June 2019, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

I have failed in 4th semester in mechanical engineering ,I want to join the 1 year in mechanical wt should I do if my think is right or wrong please tell me with reply
4th July 2019, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

What will be the procedure of degree admission if i have 1 backlog in last semester?
18th July 2019, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

I have failed in one subject in last semester of diploma can i join in engineering in the same college
22nd July 2019, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

These days there are some coaching centers available for giving good coaching especially to clear the backlogs. And also online tutors available. Look for these options if you need additional guidance in your related subjects. All the best.
8th April 2020, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

I am not able to pass my diploma 2nd year in my last chance
What should i do now?
10th April 2020, 01:51 PM
Vismithagowda

Failure is the stepping stone to success. Hence your primary step is to try again to overcome the failure. Since you have failed in your semester exams, the next thing which you should do is - Not get depressed and prepare well to clear the backlogs. You should start from the beginning, get serious with your study and devote more time towards study especially the topics you feel tough. Do not leave any topic in the syllabus and if any doubt clarify from teachers or take help of internet. Prepare well for the back exam and be confident. Score well in the back exam and soon you will get a result with good marks and there will not be any backlogs. Since you want to pursue higher studies, so clearing the backlogs as soon as possible is must, otherwise you will be ineligible to pursue higher studies especially in your domain after diploma course.
14th April 2020, 12:18 AM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

---Only one thing is applicable in this case is start your study again because without completing your backlogs you would not take a step up.

-- For the next standard/ class you have to first clear your previous all backlogs.

--Important tips while preparations:-
:- Build a schedule and strictly followed him.
:- prepares some notes.
:- Work consistently
:- Work hard and remind the basics
:- Learn the important chapter first .
21st August 2020, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

I am eligible for btech or not,
if i got back in 6th semester exam of polytechnic?
16th October 2020, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

I am failed 1st sem exam in diploma (civil).what should i do.
1st December 2021, 03:27 AM
Unregistered

What if I didn't fill form of 4th semester and didn't gave but passsed in all subjects in 3 rd semester .I am capable to give 5th semester exam
29th July 2022, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

My son final semester exam two subjects fail.whst is next step pls.
He joint. BE ECE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?