15th January 2017, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for Diploma in Radiation Physics exam of BARC?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue Diploma in Radiation Physics from BARC and I have applied for the entrance exam so I want to know what is the syllabus for Diploma in Radiation Physics exam of BARC? How can I prepare for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

25th March 2017, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for Diploma in Radiation Physics exam of BARC?

Respected sir, I want the syllabus for post diploma in radiological physics and books for preparation of entrance exam of BARC... Please send information on my email id [email protected]
17th June 2019, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, can you please suggest me the books and syllabus for upcoming entrance exam of BARC for post diploma in radiological physics. Please send me information on my mail id [email protected]
4th August 2020, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of diploma in radiological physics and CET Exam model of BARC
26th February 2022, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I want the syllabus for post diploma in radiological physics and books for preparation of entrance exam of BARC... Please send information on my email id [email protected]
24th April 2022, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

respected sir, kindly suggest me the syllabus and books for the preparation of entrance exam for the post diploma in radiological physics. please send me info on my mail id [email protected]
9th June 2023, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
Can you please share me what is the syllabus and exam pattern for Barc Radiology entrance exam,
can you please provide in my mail [email protected]
1st July 2023, 12:40 AM
A Erenbeni Ovung
Banned

The syllabus for such an exam typically covers the following areas:

1. Radiation Physics Fundamentals: Atomic and nuclear physics, properties of radiations (e.g., electromagnetic radiation, alpha/beta/gamma particles), radioactivity, interaction of radiation with matter, and radiation detection and measurement.

2. Radiation Protection: Radiation safety measures, principles of radiation protection, shielding, occupational exposure limits, and radiation safety regulations and guidelines.

3. Medical Radiation Physics: Principles of medical imaging techniques (e.g., X-ray, CT scan, MRI), radiation therapy principles, dosimetry, quality assurance, and radiation safety in medical facilities.

4. Radiation Biology: Biological effects of radiation, radiation-induced changes in cells and tissues, acute and chronic radiation effects, and radiation therapy principles related to biological responses.

5. Radiation Dosimetry: Measurement and calculation of radiation doses, units of radiation measurement, dose distribution, and treatment planning systems.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?