28th February 2017, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus followed for diploma student in manipal entrance test?

Sir/Mam, I am a student of diploma in aeronautical engineering. I need a admission in manipal institute of technology through lateral entry. My query is.. what is the proper syllabus for diploma student in manipal entrance test?...the syllabus which u have mentioned is common for both diploma and PUC students?

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus of manipal university entrance exam for BE course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Syllabus of the entrance test for M.Tech in Astronomy and Space Engineering, Manipal University?
  3. Minimum rank required to get in Manipal Medical Entrance Exam? Model question papers and syllabus of the exam?
  4. What is the entrance test syllabus for Manipal PMT(Medical)?
  5. Syllabus for Manipal and CMC Vellore medical entrance exam? Where to get the previous papers?
  6. Date of NATA Exam? Last date to submit the application form for this Exam? Syllabus for this Exam? What subjects are included in this Exam?
  7. Will I be eligible for MBBS entrance of Manipal after scoring 157/240 in medical entrance test?
  8. Can I get admission if scored 64 marks in Manipal BHM entrance exam?
  9. Can i get syllabus of screening test in delhi technical university lateral entry test?
  10. Marks required in Manipal entrance test to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? Exam pattern and syllabus of the exam?
  11. How to prepare for manipal entrance exam for MBBS? Books to be referred to get a seat in Manipal?
  12. What should I do to pursue MBBS after completion of M.Sc in Zoology?
  13. Syllabus for Manipal Medical entrance exam for this year? Books which I should refer?
  14. Will I get MBBS seat after scoring medical cutoff of 192?
  15. Will I be able to get into Manipal University after scoring 19249 rank in Manipal Entrance Test?
  16. How to get admission in MBBS course in India?
  17. Syllabus of Manipal Medical Entrance Exam? Which books to refer?
  18. Which branch may I get after scoring 7 marks in Manipal entrance test?
2nd March 2017, 11:31 AM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the syllabus followed for diploma student in manipal entrance test?

The syllabus for diploma holders in aeronautical engineering is as follows:
Diploma level: Mathematics – 50; Physics – 10; Chemistry – 10; Communication Skills in English - 20. The total duration of the time for the exam is one hour. The entire syllabus for online entrance examination is based on 10+2 and some questions will also come from the syllabus of diploma. So, prepare well for the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?