15th October 2015, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

List AICTE and UGC affiliated colleges/institutions offering correspondence Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Assam?

Sir,
My name is Girish Chamuah. I am a Government employee in the basic qualification of ITI 2 Years (Electrician) and academic qualification - 10th passed. I want to do correspondence course of AICTE and UGC Approved Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Assam. Kindly give me the list of college or institutions in Assam.

Related Questions:
  1. List of AICTE approved private institute in Assam having diploma in electrical engineering?
  2. List of UGC AICTE affiliated institutes which offer correspondence Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course for a candidate who is working in Oman?
  3. List of correspondence colleges offering Electrical Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder?
  4. List of Institutions offering Diploma in ME(Correspondence) approved by AICTE
  5. Universities offering Distance Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering to ITI Holder in Assam?
  6. List of AICTE approved colleges or universities in India for correspondence course in Electrical? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of Colleges and Universities offering Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  8. Want to do Diploma in Civil Engineering by distance education?
  9. List of Institutions recognized by AICTE and UGC offering B.Tech or B.Sc course in Civil Engineering through correspondence? I'm a diploma holder in Mining Engineering from West Bengal
  10. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  11. List of AICTE approved universities and the colleges offering diploma in electrical?
  12. List of AICTE/UGC affiliated colleges which offer one year Diploma in Hospitality Administration course in Bangalore
  13. Is SR institute Kolkata affiliated by AICTE and UGC?
  14. List of AICTE approved college or unvesrsity for correspondence B.Tech in Electrical after three years diploma?
  15. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through correspondence
  16. AICTE approved universities offering Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Kerala and Tamil Nadu?
  17. List of AICTE affiliated institutes which offer 3 years full time Diploma in Instrumentation/Electrical Engineering courses in Shimoga
  18. Names of the universities providing diploma in electronics through distance learning(Affiliated to AICTE/DEC/UGC?
27th February 2016, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List AICTE and UGC affiliated colleges/institutions offering correspondence Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Assam?

List of AICTE approved or UGC affiliated institute nd college providing distance course in mining engineering
2nd March 2017, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List AICTE and UGC affiliated colleges/institutions offering correspondence Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Assam?

Sir I am a central govt. Employee , I would like to know the name of the AICTE , UGC Approved correspondence institute. I just want to do 3 years duration diploma in mechanical engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?