5th November 2014, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Whether PGDM is better than MBA?

hello
i m very much confuse
i dont understand what to choose
can you tell me is pgdm is better than mba?????
please tell me sir please help me

8th November 2014, 09:19 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether PGDM is better than MBA?

Both the PGDM and MBA courses are equivalent. PGDM stands for Post Graduate Diploma in Management whereas MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. PGDM is a course which is offered by Institute which is not affiliated to any university and MBA is a Master Degree course which is offered by Institutes affiliated to any university.. MBA degree has more value than PGDM Diploma course. Most of the companies recruit MBA holders than PGDM holders. So, I suggest you to pursue MBA course which will be having many advantages for job opportunities in your future.
2nd March 2017, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether PGDM is better than MBA?

I am very confused to what to do pgdm course or mba, as the fees of both the courses are almost same. duration of course is also same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?