15th October 2016, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

What type of jobs are available for a candidate after PG Diploma in Total Quality Management course? Details of this course?

Can I get the details of PG Diploma course in Total Quality Management. Please tell me what type of jobs are available through this course? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. PTU B.Tech ECE-5th Sem-Total Quality Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. What type of jobs are available for a candidate through Diploma in Wedding Planning? Possibility to join Event Management?
  3. What type of jobs are available for a candidate through PG Diploma in Acupuncture course? Expected earning through this course?
  4. PTU Mechanical Engineering 8th Sem Total Quality Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Quality Management for PG Diploma in Hospital Management candidate?
  6. Entrance exam to join Symbiosis International University for PG Diploma in Total Quality Management course?
  7. Is there any opportunities for B.E, EEE freshers in BHEL, Bangalore
  8. Admission criteria to study PG Diploma(Total Quality Management) in Symbiosis International University?
  9. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Operations Research? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I apply for government jobs being a female candidate at the age of 40 years?
  11. Total number of posts available in Five Star Hotels for Management Graduates? Types of jobs?
  12. What kind of jobs are available for a candidate through Diploma in Hotel & Catering Management?
  13. What is the Fee structure of MCA in VIT, Pune?
  14. How much salary a Bachelor of Management Studies can get? List of companies to apply for job? -- [New]
  15. What type of jobs available in private and public sector after completion of diploma in DECE?
  16. Job opportunities for Diploma in Hotel Management candidate in India?
  17. What is Quality Management?
  18. Can I become a Reader without any course in Mass Communication?
17th October 2016, 03:23 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of jobs are available for a candidate after PG Diploma in Total Quality Management course? Details of this course?

Post graduate Diploma in Total Quality Management is a diploma level business management course and its duration in 1 year. In today's business there are lots of demand of candidates in the field of management and administration. public policy, quality policy and planning, auditing,certification, banking and financial services, hospitals, tourism industries, documentation etc. So, this course helps to fulfill all those requirements.

Here are some of the jobs available after completing this course:

> Teacher & Lecturer.

> Quality Analyst.

> Quality Management Consultant.

> Quality Planning Manager.

> Quality Control Executive.

> Assistant Manager Quality.

> TQM Manager.

> Manager Quality Process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?