11th July 2016, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs are available for a candidate through Diploma in Hotel & Catering Management?

Hi,
I have got admission in Diploma in Hotel and Catering Management. I know about the course but still I want to know about the jobs which are available for me now after this course. Kindly tell me what types of jobs are available for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Hotel & Catering Management in International Institute of Hotel Management, Ahmedabad?
  2. Having done Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology am I eligible for BHMCT?
  3. Which course should I do in order to have a good job and high post in Hospitality sector? -- [New]
  4. How to join catering jobs in IRCTC after B.Sc in catering science and hotel Management?
  5. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  6. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  7. How to get a job after doing 3 years diploma in hotel management and catering technology
  8. Whether Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology course is available? Entrance exam for this course? Whether a candidate get admission in degree course after completing diploma?
  9. Graduation Courses in Hotel Management after Diploma in Hotel Management and Experience
  10. Possibilities to get direct admission in second year of Diploma in Hotel & Catering Management course at SRM University?
  11. Eligibility to get Diploma(Hotel & Catering Management) admission in Periyar University for a candidate who has completed 12th about 4 years ago?
  12. Three years Diploma holder in Hotel Management & Catering is eligible to be an IAS or IPS Officer?
  13. Job in Government sector for Bachelor in Hotel Management & Catering Technology fresher?
  14. Course description and fee structure of Diploma in Hotel & Catering Management of International Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata?
  15. Can i get government job after Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering?
  16. Career in Hotel management & catering after 12th commerce without maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  18. Converting Hotel Management Diploma to BSc in Hotel Management by giving extra papers
12th July 2016, 09:06 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of jobs are available for a candidate through Diploma in Hotel & Catering Management?

There are numerous job opportunities after completion of diploma in hotel management:

You can apply for these posts:

Receptionist

Hotel Manager

Supervisor

Assistant Supervisor
13th July 2016, 12:41 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of jobs are available for a candidate through Diploma in Hotel & Catering Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I have got admission in Diploma in Hotel and Catering Management. I know about the course but still I want to know about the jobs which are available for me now after this course. Kindly tell me what types of jobs are available for me?
Those who completed the Diploma in Hotel and Catering Management can get a job in the catering sector of Railways, Airlines, Shipping companies, banks etc and can work in Hotels, Hospitals, Factories, University Canteens, Spas, Restaurants, Clubs, Tourism companies, Hospitality services in various MNCs, Resorts etc. The candidates can work as Front Office Executive, Catering Executive, Assistant Restaurant Manager, Resident Executive, Executive Housekeepers etc. The hospitality industry is one of the fastest growing industries in India. There are more job opportunities in the industry for the right candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?