26th September 2015, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for government jobs being a female candidate at the age of 40 years?

I am 40 year female candidate. My Details of the career as follows:

Educational Qualification: B.B.A., P.G. Diploma in personnel Management & IR, M.Com. (Mngt.), M.B.A. (HR) from GTU.

Experience:Total eight years of experience (5-6 year experience at managerial level)

Since : January 2014 doing nothing, due to family reasons.

Now i want to do Government job. Can i applied for GPSC class-I, II and for lecturer ship in Govt. Colleges or Universities?

Please guide me.
Thanks & Regards.

26th September 2015, 08:33 PM
pjgp

Default Re: Can I apply for government jobs being a female candidate at the age of 40 years?

At the age of 40 years you are not eligible for any government jobs.Because for most of the government jobs the age limit is up to 35 years along with the relaxation period even you are experienced you are not eligible for the government job.
20th August 2022, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for government jobs being a female candidate at the age of 40 years?

Can I apply PCS or any other Government Job at the age of 38.My qualification is M.A (Political science, Education),B.ed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?