1st July 2015, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

What is the use of doing diploma course?

Is there any use of diploma if it is there any use how to improve knowledge in diploma? What is the use of doing diploma course? Can someone explain me the importance of it? I just wanted to know if I can take the course or not based on the advice?

1st July 2015, 02:54 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the use of doing diploma course?

Diploma is a specific academic award usually given to those students who are studying in professional/vocational courses, e.g., Engineering, Pharmacy, Design, etc.

After the successful completion of the Diploma (subject to course selection) allows articulation (also known as Lateral Entry) into the second year of Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology programs.

As if you are really interested in doing diploma then i suggest you to also complete your 12th standard from NIOS. This will be more beneficial for you in future. Diploma is not a degree course so join b.tech after completion of diploma as if you want to make your future bright.
1st July 2015, 12:11 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Yes, off course there is a lots of scope and importance of the diploma course.

** First of all a diploma students works on the machines too much so they have good practical knowledge.

** Also if you complete your diploma without any backlog then you are eligible for the job in so many companies giving a considerable good salary.

** Also after completing your diploma you are allowed to get admission in the bachelor programs.

** The interesting thing is that after completing your diploma the course duration of your bachelor degree reduces to only three years which is otherwise of four years.

** You can go for the diploma course even after completion of your matriculation or after 12th standard.

** Some companies offer jobs for diploma holder are :

** Poly Plastics.

** Permionics

** Rai industries.

** ISGEC
20th August 2019, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

What is the use deplome and engennering and which is the best study of students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?