23rd September 2010, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MSc IT after diploma? Which other courses can I do after diploma in CS?

Dear sir, i m Neel from Punjab currently i am pursuing diploma in computer engineering. Can i do M.S.C IT after diploma?. if u have any other option after diploma except B.Tech then please tell me. I AM VERY THANKFUL TO YOU.

2nd April 2011, 06:50 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I do MSc IT after diploma? Which other courses can I do after diploma in CS?

I seriously doubt this because for doign MSc course you must have a degree and diploma isnt considered to be a degree.

If you want to do degree after diploma then you can opt for AMIE course which is considered to be equivalent to degreee course which will definitely make you eligible for any PG courses

You can also do BSc after your diploma. So after you complete your diploma you can get admission Bsc
2nd April 2011, 10:34 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MSc IT after diploma? Which other courses can I do after diploma in CS?

no you can not do M.Sc after diploma.

to do master degree minimum you should have graduate degree(10+2+3). now you have only diploma in engineering and diploma is not a graduation degree. so you can not take admission in any master degree program with diploma.

now if you want to study further then you have to take admission in graduation program. you may take admission in B.Tech through lateral entry directly in second year. other way you may take admission in BCA course.

choose yourself according to your qualification and interest.

best of luck.
12th April 2011, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

CAN I DO PG COMPUTER APPLICATION AFTER MY DIPLOMA IN CS
1st May 2011, 08:04 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

do MSc IT after diploma
for doing MSc course you must have a degree and diploma isnt considered to be a degree.
If you want to do degree after diploma then you can opt for AMIE course which is considered to be equivalent to degreee course which will definitely make you eligible for any PG courses
You can also do BSc after your diploma. So after you complete your diploma you can get admission Bsc
to do master degree minimum you should have graduate degree(10+2+3). now you have only diploma in engineering and diploma is not a graduation degree. so you can not take admission in any master degree program with diploma.
now if you want to study further then you have to take admission in graduation program. you may take admission in B.Tech through lateral entry directly in second year. other way you may take admission in BCA course.

good luck
11th May 2011, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

which course can i do after diploma in civil? Im confuse im studiying in mysore final year diploma please suggest me?....
16th May 2011, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Is AMIE equivalent to graduation degree f?r admission to MBA courses.
2nd June 2011, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

can i do msc after amie
22nd June 2011, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Can I do MSc IT after diploma? Which other courses can I do after diploma in CS?

is it true i can do bca after Diploma in IT...?
if yes then tell me how much years of bca ...?
and is it true thet i get bca in second year
pls send me ans at [email protected]
its emergency ...

one more que.

wat is scope of in IT now ...?
wat type of course can i do after diploma ...
which field is good in IT

sotware
hardware
networking...?
15th October 2011, 05:58 PM
bl.siyol

You should have graduate degree(10+2+3). now you have only diploma in engineering anddiploma is not a graduation degree. so you can not take admission in any master degree program with diploma. I am doign MSc course you must have a degree and diploma isnt considered to be a degree.
If you want to do degree after diploma then you can opt for AMIE course which is consideredto be equivalent to degreee course which will definitely make you eligible for any PG courses
You can also do BSc after your diploma. So after you complete your diploma you can get admission Bsc.
16th October 2011, 12:02 AM
imcool.force

Hi dear,

Thanks
29th October 2011, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/madam,

I have completed Diploma in CS and it is 10 2 3. Can I do MCA or MBA in IT ?
29th October 2011, 11:46 PM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir, i m Neel from Punjab currently i am pursuing diploma in computer engineering. Can i do M.S.C IT after diploma?. if u have any other option after diploma except B.Tech then please tell me. I AM VERY THANKFUL TO YOU.
Hi,

No you will not eligible to apply for an M.Sc degree after completing diploma degree.

The minimum educational qualification required for M.Sc degree is Bachelor's degree which you will not get in the diploma degree.

To do master's degree you have to complete first Bachelor's Degree.

So after passing the diploma you can apply do B.Sc as you not want to do B.Tech.After completing B.Sc you can apply for the Master's degree.

Best Wishes....
31st October 2011, 11:11 PM
imcool.raone

HI dear,

Thanks
21st December 2011, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

what are the options after diploma in computer engineering other than b.e? can i get admissions for direct 2nd year of BCA ,BCS.
26th December 2011, 03:31 AM
Unregistered

i have done diploma in e.c.e. And also i have b.sc. Degree. Can i do m.sc electrönics. If yes then suggest me some colz. Plz. I'll be very gr8ful to u.
19th July 2012, 04:42 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Sorry friend, you can't go for M.sc.IT after completing your diploma in CS. You are eligible for B.Tech. and can get lateral entry in it.

But for M.sc. IT the only eligibilty criteria is , you must be graduate or have completed you PG diploma in CS.

Sorry ........ (((
25th October 2013, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

no boss u can do msc it after diploma but u have some major subject like maths physics and chemistry if u have these subjects u can do msc it after diploma
23rd February 2019, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

What can i do after diploma in computer engineering but except degree in engineering???
23rd April 2021, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Iam a teacher in maths and physics from 20 years.my basic qualification is diploma in electronics.
Now what type of course i can take to get a higher degree? Is MSc possible for me without bachelor degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?