22nd August 2015, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

What will be my salary after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering having 6 years of Welder experience?

Sir,
After my 12th I have pursued ITI in Welding. I am working as a welder from last 6 years. Currently pursuing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. What will be the salary package after doing this? Please reply asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Mechanical Diploma through correspondence in ITI Welder trade?
  2. What kind of job can I get after completing diploma engineering in mechanical with 3 years experience as a site supervisor?
  3. How much salary can a Diploma fresher expect in Automobile field?
  4. B.Tech correspondence after Diploma in Mechanical, Diploma in Safety Engineering and 10 years of work experience?
  5. What will be my salary after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. What is the salary for B.E Holder after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. Can I do B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Mechanical Engineering and four year work experience in the field of civil engineering?
  8. Can I become Technician in Tata Steel, Jaipur being a Welder and having 7 years of working experience?
  9. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  10. What can we do after completing 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What will be my salary after completing diploma in mechanical engineering in KJ Soumya College of Vidyavihar
  12. Eligibility for BEE after Diploma in Mechanical branch and 4.5 years of work experience?
  13. How much is the salary for diploma mechanical engineering?
  14. Am I eligible to study 2 years Diploma course being an ITI Welder?
  15. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  16. Possibility to study correspondence B.E. for Diploma Mechanical Engineer who has 21 years of working experience? Procedure to get admission and fee structure off any college in Mumbai?
  17. Diploma in Mechanical after diploma in ITI?
  18. Available jobs in Agricultural field after completing diploma in Agriculture and having 5 years of experience in the same field? List of companies offering jobs and expected salary for the same?
29th August 2015, 04:49 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What will be my salary after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering having 6 years of Welder experience?

The salary package for you considering your experience will be between 1.8 lakhs to 2.3 lakhs per annum.
This is the range in which you are likely to get the salary package after the completion of your Diploma.
23rd September 2016, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What will be my salary after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering having 6 years of Welder experience?

What will be my salary after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering having 5 years of technician maintenance experience?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?