27th September 2011, 04:00 AM
Unregistered

How much package can I get after passing CS? Does the company status affect the pay package?

sir,

i wanted to know if
i can carry my 15 mnths training ahead for 2 2 3 yrs???
how much package i can get in my proffestional year of cs ?
n does company status affect d pay pakage???

waiting for your reply...

thank you sir

6th May 2012, 05:41 PM
rati23dec

Default Re: How much package can I get after passing CS? Does the company status affect the pay package?

Often mistaken for the same, a chartered accountant is as different from a company secretary as chalk is from cheese. Chartered Accountants work in all fields of business and finance. Some are engaged in public practice, others work in the private sector and some are also employed by government bodies. On the other hand, the main function of a Company Secretary is to act as the mediator between the company and its Board of Directors. He also provides guidance to the Chairman and the Directors on how to make the best use of their responsibilities under various laws.
6th May 2012, 05:43 PM
edr_fdr

Default Re: How much package can I get after passing CS? Does the company status affect the pay package?

The minimum eligibility required for the foundation course for training as a Company Secretary is 10+2. Graduates or post-graduates in commerce, or any other discipline are allowed to skip the foundation course and enroll directly for the intermediate examination. This exemption is also extended to those who have passed out of the Institute of Cost and Works Accountancy or the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. For better career prospects one may opt for the Company Secretary course after having completed either the Cost and Works Accountancy course or the Chartered Accountancy course or both. The Institute of Company Secretaries of India conducts examinations for different levels of competencies throughout the country. Those who clear these examinations are granted membership to the Institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?