21st March 2011, 08:48 AM
ARVIND_arvind

Eligibility for BEE after Diploma in Mechanical branch and 4.5 years of work experience?

I have diploma in mechanical engineering
(passout 2009),with 4.5 year working experience in power plant .can i eligible for bee.(bureau of energy efficiency)

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if completed ITI-Mechanical having 3 years of work experience?
  2. B.Tech correspondence after Diploma in Mechanical, Diploma in Safety Engineering and 10 years of work experience?
  3. Can I do B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Mechanical Engineering and four year work experience in the field of civil engineering?
  4. Detailed information about Diploma in Cement Technology course for a candidate who has 13 years of work experience?
  5. Having 3 years experience will reduce the duration of diploma course?
  6. What should i do after Diploma in ME and more than 10 years experience?
  7. Which college should I try for MBA after having five years work experience and a diploma degree in ECE?
  8. Is it good to do MEP Piping design after 15 years of work experience as site engineer with no design experience?
  9. Can I do B.Tech ccourse with AICTE approval after passing mechanical diploma with 5+ years experience
  10. How many posts are available in SSC Junior Engineer recruitment? -- [New]
  11. How to get admission in London Business School?
  12. How to apply for the position of Break Inspector after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and with 3 years of work experience?
  13. How can I join Merchant Navy being Diploma engineer with 2 years work experience?
  14. Can I apply for BEEE after completing diploma?
  15. Direct M.Tech possible after Diploma in Civil Engineering with 20 years experience?
  16. BEE Exams 2010? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Beaueau of Energy Efficiency Exam(BEE) Eligibility Criteria?
  18. Admission into IME in diploma mechanical after 2 years refrigeration mechanical course and 7 years of experience in relevant trade?
5th May 2011, 05:26 AM
Teiya

Lightbulb Re: Eligibility for BEE after Diploma in Mechanical branch and 4.5 years of work experience?

Didn’t know the forum rules allowed such blriliant posts.
3rd June 2011, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for BEE after Diploma in Mechanical branch and 4.5 years of work experience?

What is the elgibility for B.E(Mechanical ) for diploma holders
18th July 2011, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for BEE after Diploma in Mechanical branch and 4.5 years of work experience?

CAN ANYONE DO DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL IF HE OR SHE IS NOT PASS IN MATHS IN 10 CLASS? PLEASE SEND THE ANSWER TO [email protected]
29th May 2012, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

I am Electrical Diploma Candidate with 25 Years experience in various inspection of power related . Can I apply for Energy auditor.
or this is resrticted only B.E candidates only.
ABHI
11th June 2012, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

I AM ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENGINEER B.E.CANDIDATE WITH 3 YEAR EXPERIENCE IN BOILER SECTION .CAN I APPLY FOR BEE-2013
15th October 2013, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

I AM DIPLOMA ELECTRICAL WITH 4YRS EXP.IN ONGC, CAN I TRY ? BEE , I ALSO PASSED MINES EXAM.
ANIL.PRAJAPATI
[email protected]
7th December 2013, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

What is Legibility for BEE, I have Diploma in Electrical and Mech and having experience of 6 years in same field, Can I apply for Energy auditor? Please let me know at [email protected].
15th January 2014, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

What is criteria for energy auaditer after dme
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?