28th February 2015, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Whether PG Diploma in Computer Application postgraduate is eligible to apply for UGC-NET?

Hello
Can somebody tell me that PG Diploma in
Computer Application holder
is eligible for giving UGC NET exam?
Please reply as soon as possible

Related Questions:
1st March 2015, 08:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether PG Diploma in Computer Application postgraduate is eligible to apply for UGC-NET?

You need a Master's degree in a relevant discipline with at least 55% marks to become eligible for UGC NET. PGDCA is a Diploma course and it is not enough to make you eligible for UGC NET. You should have at least MCA or M.Sc IT qualification from a recognized Institute with at least 55% marks to become eligible for UGC NET for Computer Science subject. Hence, if you want to become eligible then you have to complete a Master's degree because in notification it is clearly written that one should be a Post Graduate degree holder for NET.
26th June 2017, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether PG Diploma in Computer Application postgraduate is eligible to apply for UGC-NET?

After doing post graduate diploma in cyber security am I eligible for UGC Net exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?