22nd September 2012, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in Pusa Polytechnic for diploma after finishing 10th

Sir,i want to ask .i m going to take admission in pusha polytechnic for diploma after finish 10th.2011-2012.so,please tell me what can i do?

Related Questions:
  1. When the admission of diploma in Mechanical Engineering will be started in PUSA Polytechnic college, Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  2. Is Postal Recruitment going to be held in AP or any state?
  3. Should I discontinue Higher Secondary and opt for Diploma course if got admission in Pusa Polytechnic College?
  4. How to take admission in Pusa Polytechnic after passing 10th? Where will I get the form?
  5. Can I get admission in Delhi government polytechnic colleges such as PUSA and Aryabhat?
  6. How to take admission in Pusa Polytechnic? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Admission in Pusa Polytechnic or Aryabhatt Polytechnic College for a domicile OBC student who has secured 1700 rank in Delhi-CET?
  8. How should I get admission in B.Tech after diploma?
  9. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Information Technology in any Polytechnic College of Mumbai? -- [New]
  10. Procedure to get admission in PUSA Polytechnic? What is the date of release of admission form?
  11. How can I apply for B.Tech or B.E in AMIE Institute? I am pursuing diploma in Civil Engineering from PUSA Polytechnic Delhi
  12. With 1092 rank in Delhi Polytechnic entrance exam, can I get admission in PUSA College through 1st counselling?
  13. Best polytechnic colleges in UP? What is the admission process? I have passed 10th from ICSE board
  14. How to get a job after finishing diploma? I am pursuing in government polytechnic Nilokheri, Kamal Haryana in mechatronics branch
  15. Date of sale of the form of Pusa Polytechnic of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  16. Part time polytechnic diploma course without attending any class?
  17. Whether Higher Secondary Education and Polytechnic Diploma is equivalent?
  18. Last date of submission of form for diploma in electronics and communication engineering at Pusa Polytechnic, New Delhi?
19th March 2013, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in Pusa Polytechnic for diploma after finishing 10th

when form in mrket
21st March 2013, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in Pusa Polytechnic for diploma after finishing 10th

procedure for getting admission in automobile engineering after 10
25th April 2013, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

I WANT THE INFORMATION OF LAST DATE OF SUBMITING THE FORM OF DIPLOMA
21st June 2013, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

After how to take admission and wherewhere?
23rd June 2013, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

how many seats are available in pusa polytecnic for diploma in civil engineering (construction)?
24th June 2013, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in pusa polytechnic i have got 3492 rank?
1st July 2013, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i want to ask .i m going to take admission in pusha polytechnic for diploma after finish 10th.2013-2014.so,please tell me what can i do?
11th July 2013, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i want to ask .i m going to take admission in pusha polytechnic for diploma after finish 12th with physics, chemistry and mathematics with70% marks 2013-2014.so,please tell me what can i do?

Upender Kumar Sain
3rd August 2013, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Is civil engineering better than construction engineering ?
20th April 2014, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

i passed tenth now where i have to go to take admission in pusa or in women poly techniques trans yamuna
28th June 2014, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

I can to get addmisson in pusa poly. My rank is 2490 tell me how i can addmision. tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?