4th November 2016, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

When the admission of Diploma in Nanoscriptology will be started in Mumbai University?

I am interested to study Diploma course in Nanoscriptology. Please let me know when the admission will be open for this course in Mumbai University? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges affiliated to Mumbai University offering Diploma in Nanoscriptology? Eligibility to get admission?
  2. When does Mumbai University conducts its entrance exams for B.Ed course? What is the whole procedure?
  3. B.Ed. entrance exam and admission procedure in Mumbai University -- [Most Discussed]
  4. When is the last date to apply for B.Sc course? List of best colleges to apply for B.Sc course?
  5. How can I give FYB.Com from Mumbai University? When will online admission get started?
  6. Can I get admission in Rizvi College after passing M.Com from Mumbai University?
  7. Is it possible to get admission in diploma architect after 10th? Entrance exams necessary for diploma architect admission in Mumbai?
  8. Date of the entrance exam of B.Ed course in Mumbai University? What is the procedure for the same?
  9. What is the chances of getting B.Tech admission in RGIT Mumbai after completing diploma with 75% marks?
  10. List of colleges offering Diploma in Pharmacy in Mumbai?
  11. Which are the diploma stream and polytechnics in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai? Possibility to get admission in government polytechnic in Mumbai
  12. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Information Technology in any Polytechnic College of Mumbai?
  13. Can I take admission in VJTI College, Mumbai to study Diploma course?
  14. Admission in Diploma Architect is possible after 10th? Is entrance exam necessary for admission in Mumbai? Degree course can be done after Diploma?
  15. Can I get admission in 1st year General BSc in Mumbai University after completing diploma?
  16. How can I get admission in diploma in information technology?
  17. Admission in LLB course in Mumbai University after scoring 57% in B.Com? Where will I get admission in Mumbai?
  18. Can I get admission in Anna University for pursuing BE or B.Tech Automobile Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Mumbai? Requirements to get admission? -- [New]
5th December 2017, 10:22 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the admission of Diploma in Nanoscriptology will be started in Mumbai University?

The 2018 admission notification for diploma in nanoscriptology in Mumbai University has not been released yet, so below I have provided the contact details of the university, where you can regularly keep on checking whether the applications are out or not. As soon as the application process starts, you have to visit the official website and apply for the course. You have to appear for a written examination to become eligible for the course.

Contact: Registrar University of Mumbai M.G. Road Fort City: Mumbai State: Maharashtra Country: India
ph: 022-22652819, 22652825
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?