3rd July 2016, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

When the admission of Diploma(Dermatology) course will be started in Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Medical College? Fee structure of this Diploma course?

Dear Friends,
Can I know about the fee structure of Diploma(Dermatology) course in Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Medical College? I want to know the fee so that I can join this Diploma course. And kindly tell me when the admission will be started?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  2. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  3. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. When the admission of PG Diploma in Taxation Law will be started in Dr. Ambedkar College of Law?
  5. Course duration of Diploma(Dermatology) in Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Medical College? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  6. Procedure for direct admission in BVP medical college? Fee structure of it?
  7. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure?
  8. How can I get admission in Shaadan Medical college? What is the fee structure?
  9. Details about BDS course in Deccan Medical College of Hyderabad? Fee structure of it?
  10. Can I get admission in Diploma Medical Training offered by KMTC? What is the fee structure?
  11. Admission process, fee structure and exact date of admission for private medical colleges?
  12. What is the fee structure of a new medical college?
  13. Fee structure of following private medical colleges?
  14. How to get admission at Dr. BR Ambedkar medical college, Bangalore for diploma in OBS and gynaecology? -- [New]
  15. What is the minimum fee structure for admission of medical colleges in Karnataka?
  16. How may I get the cut off marks for taking admission in medical colleges of Mharashtra? How may I get fee structure and details of these colleges?
  17. What is the fee structure for St Johns medical college? Eligibility and the admission criteria?
  18. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
5th December 2017, 11:14 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the admission of Diploma(Dermatology) course will be started in Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Medical College? Fee structure of this Diploma course?

The admissions for Diploma(Dermatology) course for this year has already been over in Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Medical College. So, you have to wait for the next years notification to be released. I am providing you the website of the college where you will be notified about the application process when it starts. The fees for the above mentioned course ranges upto Rs. 2, 50, 000/- in total.

Web: http://www.bramc.org/
Add: Kadugondanahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560045
ph: 802822323
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?