28th June 2015, 03:05 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in diploma in information technology?

I am passed a ssc in Mumbai university and my percentage is 63.60% and I want a study diploma in information technology .
U want know name of diploma colleges in mumbai

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission for doing B.Tech after scoring 7 CGPA in diploma information technology? List of best government colleges to apply?
  2. How to get admission for B.Tech course in a Government College ater completion of 3 year Diploma in Information Technology?
  3. What should I study further after completing Diploma in Information Technology?
  4. How can I get admission in diploma in information technology? -- [New]
  5. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Information Technology in any Polytechnic College of Mumbai?
  6. Can a diploma holder in Information technology get admission for Engineering course? What is the procedure followed for admission?
  7. Am I eligible to do MCA course if I have completed diploma in Information technology?
  8. Am I eligible to get admission in 12th standard if completed Diploma in Information Technology?
  9. Can I get job in IT sector if secured 84% in 10th, 50% in 12th and 75% in Information Technology Diploma course?
  10. How to take admission in 2nd year diploma in information technology
  11. Diploma in Information Technology holder can get admission in BBA or BCA?
  12. Admission in IIITs for Diploma engineers?
  13. Diploma in IT holder can take admission in B.Tech Computer or Electronics and Communication?
  14. Can I get job in IT after one year Diploma from Australia?
  15. What course to take after completing Diploma in Information technology?
  16. What are the courses I can take up after completion of diploma in information technology?
  17. How much is the minimum percentage required to get admission in 2nd year of engineering in Information Technology? Am I eligible admission in MIT after scoring 85% in 3rd year diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Should I discontinue and join GNIIT if pursuing Advanced Diploma in Information Technology from NIIT?
30th June 2015, 03:23 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in diploma in information technology?

To get admission in diploma in Information Technology course, you should appear for polytechnic entrance exam, which is conducted in your state. If you qualify in polytechnic entrance exam, then you can get admission in diploma in Information Technology course in any college, depending upon your rank in the polytechnic entrance exam.
30th June 2015, 03:49 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

You can get admission in Diploma in Information Technology course on the basis of your 10th standard Board examination marks. If your state conducts entrance examination for providing admission in Diploma course then, you need to appear in Diploma entrance examination. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma course.
30th June 2015, 05:08 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am passed a ssc in Mumbai university and my percentage is 63.60% and I want a study diploma in information technology .
U want know name of diploma colleges in mumbai
Diploma in information technology is a 3 years course. This course is a study of computers such as computer programming languages. To join in this course the eligibility needed is completed 10th from a recognized school board of education.
  • Atharva Institute of Information Technology
  • Kanwal Rekhi School of Information Technology
  • MET Institute of Information Technology
  • Yashwantrao Chavan Pratishthans, Academy of Information Technology
  • Agrawal Institute of Management & Technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?