23rd April 2015, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

When the application form of Jharkhand Polytechnic entrance exam will be distributed?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I want to apply for Jharkhand
Polytechnic entrance exam after my 10th.
Can you please tell me when the application
forms will be available?
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Is the form of Jharkhand Polytechnic form available now? Last date of submission of form?
  2. Availability of form, last date, date of exam and forms for Jharkhand polytechnic exam?
  3. Is the form of Jharkhand Polytechnic available in Market now? Last date of submission of form?
  4. What's the scheduled date for Jharkhand polytechnic exam? Last date for form submission? When will the exam be held?
  5. Date of issue of Jharkhand combined polytechnic entrance exam?
  6. When the application form of Delhi Polytechnic Entrance exam will be distributed?
  7. Jharkhand Polytechnic application form sale date?
  8. Delhi polytechnic entrance exam date 2010? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do Polytechnic in Jharkhand Government College? What is the procedure? Where to get the application form?
  10. What is the date for sale of application form of Jharkhand Medical Combine Entrance Exam? What is the total number of seats of MBBS in Jharkhand?
  11. Can I get a seat in Jharkhand Polytechnic college after scoring 5735 in Jharkhand Polytechnic entrance exam
  12. Where can I get Polytechnic Entrance Exam application form?
  13. When will the application forms be available for entrance exam of Jharkhand engineering colleges?
  14. What is the last date of issue of Jharkhand Polytechnic form?
  15. What's the last date for the submission of Jharkhand polytechnic entrance exam forms?
  16. Procedure to get admission in Jharkhand government polytechnic college after passing with 87%
  17. When would be the application form sale for Polytechnic entrance exam?
  18. What's the last date of form submission for Jharkhand polytechnic exam?

29th April 2015, 11:22 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the application form of Jharkhand Polytechnic entrance exam will be distributed?

The notification for Jharkhand Polytechnic entrance exam 2015 has been released already and even the exam has been completed on 19th April 2015. The issue of applications had started from 12th March 2015 and the applications were issued up to 28th March 2015. So, now you cannot appear for Jharkhand Polytechnic entrance exam and you can apply for Jharkhand Polytechnic entrance exam only in the next upcoming year.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?