9th February 2018, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

When to apply for Diploma Engineering course from Dharmsinh Desai University, Nadiad?

Hello, I am studying in 10th standard from Gujarat Board and want to study Diploma Engineering course from Dharmsinh Desai University, Nadiad. Please tell me when to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Dharmsinh Desai university famous in Gujarat?
  2. List of non GATE colleges in Chandigarh for M.Tech?
  3. Which colleges are available in B.Tech agriculture? I have scored 95371
  4. Which college will I get after scoring 8000 rank?
  5. Any chance to get a seat in B.Tech after scoring 60 marks in AIEEE?
  6. List of colleges that an SC candidate can get after scoring 33 marks in AIEEE?
  7. Can I get admission in GSITS Indore or MITS Gwalior having 69 marks in JEE?
  8. In which college can i get admission after scoring 371000 general rank in AIEEE and 112090 OBC rank?
  9. Universities in Gujarat offering M.Phil and PhD in Human Resource Management? Entrance exams available for it?
  10. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Agricultural Statistics) to B.Sc(Agriculture) final year student in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  11. Which college will I choose after scoring 50 marks in JEE exam?
  12. Which college can I get in Gujarat with GPET qualified rank of 4315? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of college which provides direct 2nd year B.Tech after completion of diploma in civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which are the universities and colleges offering M.Tech in Environmental in distance mode?
  15. List of post graduation colleges in Gujarat for civil engineering?
  16. Number of seats available in government and private colleges of GUJCET for 12th CBSE student?
  17. List of some private colleges or government colleges that I can get after passing mechanical or electronics trade
  18. Details for NRI seats in Gujrat Engineering college for Nirma, DDIT, Nadiad, VV?
15th February 2018, 09:50 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When to apply for Diploma Engineering course from Dharmsinh Desai University, Nadiad?

You need to apply for entrance exam for admission, which will be conducted by the concerned university. The notification for most of the polytechnic entrance exam is out in the month of March/April and exam is conducted mostly in the month of June or July.

Just make sure you apply for it on time, when there is a notification. Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam and seats will be allotted through counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?