27th September 2012, 12:37 AM
harshpatel1608

Is Dharmsinh Desai university famous in Gujarat?

dharmsinh desai university is famous in gujarat? which rank they will attend in whole gtu as well as deemed university?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges providing B.E in Chemical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to take admission in government engineering college in Surat after passing 10th?
  3. Colleges in India providing M.Phil in Clinical Psychology?
  4. What are the procedures and eligibility criteria to take admission in colleges of Gujarat for BBA course?
  5. How to do MBA in Gujarat after completing BBA from Hemchandrachary North Gujarat University
  6. What's the eligibility for taking admission in MCA course in Gujarat? I have done my HSC from Pune and my BCA from North Gujarat University
  7. How to do B.Tech in Civil Engineering after diploma in civil engineering?
  8. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  9. How should I do CA course after passing B.Com with English Medium from Gujarat University?
  10. Can I give TET exam after passing B.E with 70% from Gujarat University
  11. Which colleges are available in B.Tech agriculture? I have scored 95371
  12. List of B.Pharmacy colleges? How much is the fee structure?
  13. Names of government colleges of MSc Chemistry in Ahmadabad and Gandhinagar with Analytical Chemistry?
  14. Gujarat Technological University MBA 1st Sem Organizational Behavior Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. How many students appeared in AIEEE, JEE, PMT in Gujarat in last 3 years? From which website can I get the information?
  16. Colleges offering correspondence Master's degree in Economics under Gujarat University? -- [New]
  17. Gujarat University, B.Sc. In Fire Technology, Second Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. How to get admission on the basis of entrance test in Gujarat? I have completed B.Pharm from North Gujarat University
22nd March 2013, 11:10 AM
Mr Rohit

Default Re: Is Dharmsinh Desai university famous in Gujarat?

Dharamsinh Desai University

Dharmsinh Desai Institute of Technology was founded in 1968 as an institution of higher learning in Nadiad, Gujarat, India in the fields of Engineering and Technology.
The Faculty of Technology of DDU was ranked 95th in the Survey of outlook,2011-12.

If its rank 95th in India than for Gujarat it may be in top listed.

You may also visit below for more information:
www.ddu.ac.in

Good Luck!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?