19th August 2015, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Agricultural Statistics) to B.Sc(Agriculture) final year student in India? Entrance exams to get admission?

Sir/Mam,
As I am studying B.Sc(Agriculture) final year. I wish to do M.Sc in Agricultural Statistics. So I need to know what are the entrance exams available for joining this M.Sc course? What are the colleges available in India?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer MS course in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  2. What are various Entrance exams for MSc in maths or statistics or computers in esteemed colleges? List of colleges(Priority wise) along with their entrance date in India for the same?
  3. Integrated Phd in biological sciences: Colleges and Entrance Exams for this Course?
  4. List of Government and Private colleges which offer M.Com course in Ahmedabad? When the application form will be release? Entrance exams to get admission?
  5. List of colleges which offer Bachelor's Degree in Media and Mass Communication course in India? Entrance exams to get admission? Scope of this course?
  6. Entrance exams to study MD-Cytogenetics for MBBS candidate? List of colleges which offer this course in India?
  7. List of colleges which offer AMIE course to Diploma in Mechanical Engineering final year student in India? Detailed information and admission procedure?
  8. List of colleges which offer PGDM course for B.Com student in India? Entrance exam to get admission?
  9. List of colleges which offer Mass Communication Graduation course in India? Entrance exams to get admisson?
  10. Procedure required to take admission in GE? I am a final year student
  11. List of reputed colleges which offer B.Des in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  12. List of Government colleges with fee expenses which offer M.Sc(IT) in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  13. Top 10 institutes which offer MCA course in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  14. List of entrance exams to study MCA in India for B.Sc(Computer Science) final year candidate?
  15. List of PHD entrance exams after MSC Microbiology -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Entrance exams and colleges which offer bioinformatics course?
  17. Apart from GATE which other exams and colleges are there which offer M.Tech degree?
  18. What is the procedure to take admission in G.E? I am a BSc Biotech final year student
29th August 2015, 11:21 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Agricultural Statistics) to B.Sc(Agriculture) final year student in India? Entrance exams to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,
As I am studying B.Sc(Agriculture) final year. I wish to do M.Sc in Agricultural Statistics. So I need to know what are the entrance exams available for joining this M.Sc course? What are the colleges available in India?
List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Agricultural Statistics) in India:-

Marathwada Agricultural University, Parbhani

Vaugh School of agricultural engineering and technology, alalhabaf=d

Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh

Dr. A.S. College of agricultural engineering, Rahuri

G.S. Mandal’s Marathwada Institute of Technology, Aurangabad

Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad

Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth, akola

Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University

Dharmsinh Desai University, Nadiad

Sir Chotu Ram Institute of engineering and technology, Meerut

Chandra Shelhar Azad University of agriculture and technology, Kanpur

Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth, rahuri

Institute of engineering and technology, Lucknow

Junagadh Agricultural University, Junagadh

Gujarat Agricultural University, Gujarat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?