3rd August 2015, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to proceed for Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma?

Is it good to proceed for Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to do diploma in aeronautical engineering after 10th standard with 95%+ marks?
  3. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to go for aeronautical engineering? I am studying in diploma mechanical
  5. Which options of branches are available for B.E. after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  6. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  7. Is there any college which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through distance education? Will I get admission in B.E. after such Diploma?
  8. What to do in future after failing in 12th?
  9. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  11. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  12. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  13. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. Eligibility for aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in mechanical engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical engineering?
  15. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. List of branches in diploma which are in demand?
  17. List of engineering colleges to pursue Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
3rd August 2015, 10:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to proceed for Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma?

Yes, you can pursue aeronautical engineering course after completion of diploma engineering course. You can get job easily if you pursue aeronautical engineering course after your diploma course because competition is less for aeronautical engineering course when compared to other engineering courses. Candidates who have completed three years Diploma in Mechanical or Aeronautical engineering are eligible to Aeronautical Engineering course by appearing and qualifying Lateral Entry examinations.
4th August 2015, 05:37 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, if you wish to proceed in Aeronautical Engineering and if your field of interest lies over there, you should then definitely go for it as there is a huge career opportunity after completion of Aeronautical Engineering.

Therefore, if you want to opt for Aeronautical Engg course, you should however move forward into it.
4th August 2015, 05:39 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Yes, it is good to study B.Tech in Aeronautical after completing diploma. If your are interested to study further, then it is better for you to continue in engineering in the same field. Based on diploma you can get job, but it will give you less salary. If you complete minimum of bachelor's degree then you can get good job with good salary. So it is better for you to study B.Tech after completing your diploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?