7th October 2015, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

When should I study Engineering Diploma course being a 10th student?

Hello,
I am studying in 10th standard and I am good in study. I want to do Engineering Diploma course so what is the right time for Engineering Diploma course?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Aerospace Engineering being a 10th student? Salary of Diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  2. Is it beneficial to study Chemical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student?
  3. Courses available to study in Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? List of colleges in Delhi?
  4. Can I apply for Civil diploma course after failing in 10th?
  5. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  6. Basic difference between Diploma and Polytechnic Diploma courses for 10th student?
  7. Courses available to study in Engineering Diploma course for 10th candidate in IGNOU?
  8. Eligibility to study Diploma in Finance & Accounting on 10th basis?
  9. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th in Kerala?
  10. Can I study Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering after completing 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. In which stream I should study Diploma in Engineering to make future brighter after completing 10th?
  12. Should I appear in JEXPO to study Marine Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th?
  13. Best specialization to study in Polytechnic Diploma in Engineering course for 10th student?
  14. Possibility to study diploma in food technology for 10th passed candidate?
  15. Entrance exams to study Agricultural Engineering Diploma course for 10th student in Andhra Pradesh?
  16. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for a candidate who has secured 45% in 10th?
  17. Procedure to study Diploma in Architecture for 10th student?
  18. Possibility to study Diploma in Agriculture course for 10th student? List of colleges in Telangana?
8th October 2015, 04:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When should I study Engineering Diploma course being a 10th student?

Straight after completion of 10th is the best time to join a diploma engineering course. It will save your time plus you will become eligible for many jobs after completion. Hence, apply for entrance exam during your class X and try to manage an excellent rank.

A good rank will ensure that you get admission in your choice of college through counselling.
8th October 2015, 08:27 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When should I study Engineering Diploma course being a 10th student?

You can pursue Engineering Diploma course immediately after completion of your 10th standard. Candidates who have qualified 10th standard board examinations from any recognised board are eligible to pursue Diploma course. To get admission in Diploma course, you must have to appear in Engineering Diploma entrance examination like PolyCET, JEXPO, etc. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?