2nd August 2015, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Where can I do diploma in electronics and telecommunication via part time? List of colleges for doing part time diploma?

Dear Sir/Mam,

I want to study degree/diploma in ele. Telecommunications stream.
Please guide me ? Where can I do diploma in electronics and telecommunication via part time? List of colleges for doing part time diploma? Awaiting for the answer!

Related Questions:
  1. Information regarding Part Time Diploma courses in Electronics and Telecommunication in Mumbai? List of colleges offering these courses?
  2. How to do part time diploma in DIEE or DEIE? List of the colleges in Coimbatore offering part time diploma course?
  3. Part time courses available after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of colleges which offer Part Time Electrical & Electronics Engineering Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh?
  5. Which are the institutes offering part time diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  6. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering part time? List of the colleges offering part time diploma?
  7. List of colleges in surat which provides part time diploma in Electrical?
  8. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering after finishing 12th?
  9. How to do part time job after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  10. Which colleges to join for Part Time Diploma Architect Course in Mumbai?
  11. How to get admitted in part time evening college in Kolkata? I have passed diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering
  12. Information about part time Diploma in Industrial Electronics?
  13. How to do diploma in Mechanical Engineer part time?
  14. Can I do B.Tech part time after completing Diploma course?
  15. Can I join part time Diploma in Surat? Which college provides part time Diploma?
  16. Any colleges for doing diploma in part time? Admission list of those universities?
  17. Which college is the best for part time diploma?
  18. Which colleges are offering part time course in Chennai? I am interested to study diploma in electrical engineering part time course
16th August 2015, 01:00 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I do diploma in electronics and telecommunication via part time? List of colleges for doing part time diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam,

I want to study degree/diploma in ele. Telecommunications stream.
Please guide me ? Where can I do diploma in electronics and telecommunication via part time? List of colleges for doing part time diploma? Awaiting for the answer!
There are lots of polytechnic colleges offering diploma course in part time. The eligibility to join diploma course part time is passing in 10th with a minimum of 50% marks. The candidates should be working within the radius of 50 kms. In all the states there are polytechnic colleges which offer part time diploma. So you have to inform about your state and district.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?