5th August 2015, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in any Government college being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer?

Friends,
I have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. What I should do to secure my admission in B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) course in any Government college?

Related Questions:
  1. What rank I have to achieve in JEXPO for getting admission in any government college to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in any Government college if secured 5106 rank in JEXPO?
  3. How to get a government job after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  5. Which college can I go for after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in any Government college if secured 20707 General rank in JEXPO?
  7. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  8. Can I get admission in NIT after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering form ATTC College?
  9. Possibility to study correspondence B.E. for Diploma Mechanical Engineer who has 21 years of working experience? Procedure to get admission and fee structure off any college in Mumbai?
  10. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing Diploma course?
  12. Can I get admission to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if secured 13869 rank in JEXPO?
  13. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  14. Can I get admission in Pune Government College of Engineering in B.E after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  15. Job opportunities in Government as well as Private Sectors for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  16. Am I eligible to join B.E Mechanical in government college after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. What kind of jobs are available in Government sector for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  18. Job opportunities in Government sector for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
16th August 2015, 12:59 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in any Government college being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
I have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. What I should do to secure my admission in B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) course in any Government college?
You have to apply for the B.Tech admission through lateral entry. The marks scored in Diploma will be considered for the admission in lateral entry. You will be admitted to the second year of the B.Tech course, if you have selected. The state government will conduct the counseling and one can get admitted to the college available for their marks. Some Engineering universities may also conduct their own entrance exam for the engineering admission for the diploma holders.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?