22nd June 2013, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

How to get admitted in part time evening college in Kolkata? I have passed diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering

I have passed diploma in electronics & telecommunication engineering.
I want to admit in part time evening college in kolkata .plz send details to
my email id [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How may I appear in part time evening college in Kolkata or near Kolkata? I've passed diploma in Civil engineering
  2. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  3. Can I do part time Diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering without attending classes?
  4. How to be a part of CBI after doing diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering
  5. Part time courses available after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which are the institutes offering part time diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  7. How to do part time job after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  8. Part time Diploma classes in Civil engineering at Ambala?
  9. Job in any government sector after passing diploma engineering in electronics and telecommunication with 67%?
  10. Colleges or universities which are situated in Kolkata?
  11. What can I do to get into Robotics having passed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication and pursuing 2nd year of BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  12. How to get admission in marine engineering after doing diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch?
  13. Can I do Diploma in 2 streams in my last year of Diploma?
  14. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  15. How to join evening engineering college after completing diploma in electronics and communication with 60%
  16. Information regarding Part Time Diploma courses in Electronics and Telecommunication in Mumbai? List of colleges offering these courses?
  17. Part time courses for Diploma holder in Electrical & Electronics Engineering? -- [New]
  18. What is the syllabus for the post of sub engineering? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?