3rd July 2016, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Whether Bharath Polytechnic College, Manickampalayam is affiliated with AICTE and DTE?

Hello Everyone,
I want to do Diploma in Electronics from Bharath Polytechnic College, Manickampalayam. I just want to confirm that this Polytechnic College is affiliated with AICTE and DTE or not? Please inform me about this asap. Thank you!

4th July 2016, 03:14 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Bharath Polytechnic College, Manickampalayam is affiliated with AICTE and DTE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I want to do Diploma in Electronics from Bharath Polytechnic College, Manickampalayam. I just want to confirm that this Polytechnic College is affiliated with AICTE and DTE or not? Please inform me about this asap. Thank you!
Yes, the Bharath Polytechnic College is recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) New Delhi and Government of Tamil Nadu and affiliated to Directorate of Technical Education Chennai (DTE Chennai). The aspirant can find the details in the list of approved institutes in AICTE website.
4th July 2016, 06:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Bharath Polytechnic College, Manickampalayam is affiliated with AICTE and DTE?

Yes, Bharath Polytechnic College, Manickampalayam is recognised by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) and affiliated to Directorate of Technical Education , Chennai.

It is also recognised by Government of Tamil Nadu. List of Diploma courses offered by Bharath Polytechnic College, Manickampalayam are :-

--> Civil Engineering
--> Mechanical Engineering
--> Electrical Engineering
--> Electronics Engineering
--> Computer Engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?