25th June 2016, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in HCL after completion of 1 year Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering from Western Institute of Technology?

Hi,
I want to study 1 year Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering at Western Institute of Technology, Mangalore. Can I get job in HCL Company after completion of this course? Please help me to know about this.

26th June 2016, 07:40 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in HCL after completion of 1 year Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering from Western Institute of Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I want to study 1 year Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering at Western Institute of Technology, Mangalore. Can I get job in HCL Company after completion of this course? Please help me to know about this.
As per your educational qualification, you are not eligible for HCL recruitment.

Eligibility criteria of HCL recruitment:-

1)Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for HCL is 60%
2)You should not have any pending backlogs.
3)Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for HCL recruitment.
27th June 2016, 10:01 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in HCL after completion of 1 year Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering from Western Institute of Technology?

Yes, you might get a job in HCL after completion of your course as long as you are eligible and talented to acquire the job. Your qualification will be enough to make you eligible but it is ultimately your intelligence which helps you to fetch a job.

Therefore, you need not worry about it, you should just complete your studies with good score and after completion of your course I am sure you will be mist eligible to avail a job post in HCL.
27th June 2016, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

What are the Job opportunities available for the ECE students after completing the diploma and please explain about the salaries.
28th June 2016, 01:03 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

I am extremely sorry to state that you are not eligible for HCL after completion of diploma course of 1 year duration. There are very less openings for diploma candidates. However, the openings which are present are for diploma candidates who have pursued the course of three years duration.
3rd July 2016, 06:19 PM
shreenivas A
Junior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Can I get job in HCL after completion of 1 year Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering from Western Institute of Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
As per your educational qualification, you are not eligible for HCL recruitment.

Eligibility criteria of HCL recruitment:-

1)Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for HCL is 60%
2)You should not have any pending backlogs.
3)Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for HCL recruitment.

BEST OF LUCK FOR UR. FUTURE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?