10th June 2016, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Whether PG Diploma in Acupuncture of Annamalai University is a distance course? Fee details of this course?

Hi, I want to know the fee details of PG Diploma in Acupuncture program of Annamalai University? Is it a regular course or provided by distance education of this university?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission Details of distance learning program in M.Sc Physics offered by Annamalai University?
  2. Distance Education for B.com in secretarial Practice of Annamalai University -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do B.Ed from Annamalai University through distance education?
  4. Is there a PG diploma course in Acupuncture subject? What is the fee structure for the course?
  5. Does distance MBA of Annamalai University is recognized by MG University, Kerala?
  6. When the admission notification for PG diploma in Dairy Technology will be issued by Annamalai University?
  7. Best correspondence colleges which are UGC approved?
  8. MSc Physics distance education last date? What is the fee structure for MSc Physics in distance education in Annamalai University
  9. Any universities in Delhi or in India providing B.Ed through correspondence?
  10. Where to get the forms for B.Ed through correspondence?
  11. Is it possible to do course in Interior Designing through correspondence? Will it be useful for me without attending any classes?
  12. Details regarding Distance Learning Program offered by Annamalai University in Metallurgy stream?
  13. Fee structure for Agriculture B.Sc in Annamalai University? When can I get admission for this course?
  14. How to do M.Com from distance education in Annamalai University
  15. Is there any problem in pursuing distance M.Com from Annamalai University?
  16. Requirements for B.Ed in distance education from Annamalai University?
  17. Procedure of doing PhD through distance education from Annamalia University?
  18. Is Annamalai open university diploma mining approved by AICTE?
11th June 2016, 02:34 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Whether PG Diploma in Acupuncture of Annamalai University is a distance course? Fee details of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I want to know the fee details of PG Diploma in Acupuncture program of Annamalai University? Is it a regular course or provided by distance education of this university?

Yes, the PG Diploma in Health Science (Acupuncture) is a distance course in Annamalai University.
The duration of the course is 1 year. The Medical and Dental Practitioners registered under the State Councils concerned, Degree in BPT/BOT/Nursing or a Degree in Siddha, Ayurveda, Unani and Homeopathy from a recognised university are eligible for the course.
The total fee for the course is Rs. 15, 000.
You can find the details in the university website Official Website
6th July 2017, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether PG Diploma in Acupuncture of Annamalai University is a distance course? Fee details of this course?

Sir, i am BSc graduate in yoga & Naturopathy from KSOU mysore. I got the provisional degree certificate only. Instead of plus 2, I have the 3 Year diploma in Engineering. Can i apply for the pg diploma in sujok?
9th January 2018, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BSS certificate of diploma acupuncture I need to study pg what is fees and distance education details
26th September 2018, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

I have completed BSS certificate of diploma acupuncture I need to study pg what is fees and distance education details
26th March 2019, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Hi I have completed my MD Acupuncture, what can I do to upgrade my knowledge, can you suggest any course regards this
7th February 2021, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE PASSED 4& HALF YEARS DIPLOMA IN NATURECURE& YOGIC SCIENCES AIDED BY CCRYN NEW DELHI AFTER 10 2 STREAM. AM I ABLE TO DO PG IN ACUPUNCTURE FROM ANNAMALAI UNIVERSITY
7th February 2021, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE PASSED 4& HALF YEARS DIPLOMA IN NATURECURE& YOGIC SCIENCES. AFTER 10 2 FROM NATIONAL COLLEGE OF NATUROPATHY & RESEARCH LUCKNOW IN 1982 AIDED BY CCRYN NEW DELHI. AM I ABLE TO DO PG IN ACUPUNCTURE FROM ANNAMALAI UNIVERSITY
8th February 2021, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE PASSED 4& HALF YEARS DIPLOMA IN NATURECURE& YOGIC SCIENCES FROM NATIONAL COLLEGE OF NATUROPATHY & RESEARCH LUCKNOW UP AFTER 10 2 (AIDED BY CCRYN NEW DELHI) IN 1982.AM I ABLE TO DO PG IN ACUPUNCTURE.
8th February 2021, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE PASSED MY 4&HALF YEARS DIPLOMA IN NATURECURE & YOGIC SCIENCES IN 1982 FROM NATIONAL COLLEGE OF NATUROPATHY AND RESEARCH LUCKNOW UP. AIDED BY CCRYN NEW DELHI. AM I ABLE TO DO PG IN ACUPUNCTURE
6th October 2021, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

I am going to finish diploma in acupuncture, am I eligible to enter pg diploma in acupuncture
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?