2nd October 2014, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Within how many years should I complete B.Sc Nautical Science from IGNOU?

I have done diploma in nautical science and I'm doing DLP on boardship through IGNOU in order to get degree in B.sc Nautical science.so I want to know, within how many years to complete this.is there any limited period for this.

Related Questions:
  1. B.Sc Nautical Science is considered as graduation or not? Status of B.Sc Nautical science degree from IGNOU?
  2. IGNOU BSC – Nautical Science Applied Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. IGNOU OPNENET: Entrance Test for Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc (Nautical Science) - Mathematics (Test III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. IGNOU BSC - Nautical Science Applied Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. IGNOU BSC - NAUTICAL SCIENCE Cargo Navigation IV Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. How to join BSc Nautical Science after completing B.E Mechanical
  7. IGNOU OPNENET: Entrance Test for Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc (Nautical Science) - General Knowledge (Test II) Exam- Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. IGNOU BSC - NAUTICAL SCIENCE Cargo Navigation III Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. IGNOU BSC - NAUTICAL SCIENCE Cargo Handling, Stowage and Seamanship - I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. IGNOU BSC - NAUTICAL SCIENCE Cargo Handling, Stowage and Seamanship - II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. IGNOU OPNENET: Entrance Test for Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc (Nautical Science)- General Science (Test V) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. IGNOU BSC – Nautical Science Electricity and Electronics Question Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. What are the Job Opportunities for me after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. IGNOU OPENNET Entrance Test for Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc(Nautical Science)- Reasoning Aptitude (Test I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. IGNOU BSC in Nautical Science Navigation – I (Terrestrial and Celestial) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. After doing BSc Physics an with 52% in 12th science and 74% in CET can I appear for Nautical Science? Procedure to apply for it?
  17. Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc in Nautical Science is eligible for giving IAS exam? -- [New]
  18. Diploma holder can do B.Sc in Nautical Science?
18th October 2014, 09:24 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Within how many years should I complete B.Sc Nautical Science from IGNOU?

The duration of B.Sc Nautical Science from IGNOU is minimum of 3 years and maximum of 6 years. That means, you can complete the course within 3 years or if you have any backlogs or any other issues, you can complete the course within 6 years. To get admission in B.Sc Nautical Science in IGNOU, you need to appear for the entrance examination. Candidates who have completed 12th or equivalent with PCM stream from a recognised board are eligible to appear for the entrance examination. Candidates who have qualified the entrance examination can get admission in B.Sc Nautical Science in IGNOU and can complete the course within a time period of minimum of 3 years and maximum of 6 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?