13th April 2018, 01:13 AM
AnkitaRuj

When should I start CAT preparation being a BCom(H) 2nd year student?

Hello, I am studying in 2nd year of BCom(H). After completing my BCom(H) I want to study MBA. I would like to know that when I should take coaching class for CAT preparation? Actually I don't want to drop a year. Please help me.

15th April 2018, 05:05 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: When should I start CAT preparation being a BCom(H) 2nd year student?

Its already high time to start your preparation for Common Admission Test. Second year of Bachelor's degree is perfect time to prepare for this exam. You can take coaching for this exam either from TIME or Career Launcher.

In final year of bachelor's degree, you can apply for CAT. Minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree is required to apply for CAT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?