10th February 2012, 05:01 PM
SALY GEORGE

What's the fee structure and admission procedure for MBBS course in AIIMS (delhi)?

Kindly give the fee structure of mbbs course in aiims, delhi. My daughter wish to apply for mbbs course in aiims. What are the procedures for applying the course. She is now completing +2 couse

Related Questions:
  1. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of MBBS course in AIIMS,Delhi?
  2. NRI quota fee structure and procedure to get admission in AIIMS?
  3. How to do admission in MBBS in AIIMS? What is the fee structure in MBBS course in India?
  4. Fee structure for MBBS course in AIIMS and BJ Medical College of Pune?
  5. Will I get admission in MBBS or BDS with 875 rank in MBBS/BDS exam? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  7. List of colleges with fee structure which offer MBBS in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  8. Preparation tips for AIIMS entrance exam?
  9. Admission procedure to do MCA from IGNOU, Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  10. Eligibility criteria, procedure to get admission, fee structure per year including hostel accommodation and last date of MBBS admission in Punjab? Whether a foreigner student have to appear in entrance exam for admission?
  11. Best coaching institute in Kolkata and Silliguri for AIIMS, AIPMT, JIPMER? Fee structure and admission procedure?
  12. Procedure to get admission in university in BSc Honors? What is the fee structure?
  13. How can I prepare to crack AIIMS MBBS entrance exam in 5 months being an OC candidate? -- [New]
  14. Procedure for admission in AIIMS Delhi?
  15. List of coaching classes in Delhi for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? Course duration of MBBS in AIIMS?
  16. Colleges offering B.Pharm and MBBS course in Gujarat? Fee structure and the admission procedure?
  17. What is the fee structure for MBBS in AIIMS for OBC students?
  18. Admission procedure for MBSS at AIIMS? Information about its entrance exam?
8th May 2012, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the fee structure and admission procedure for MBBS course in AIIMS (delhi)?

hello
this is jaha from andhra pradesh....... i have a question about mbbs in aiims
after completion of 10 2 when i have to apply for the entrance exam and how do i know at the time of announcement .....
and what is the total fee for mbbs in aiims...how many medical courses are there in aiims
please give me reply to this email [email protected]

i am expecting the whole details from you .....thanking you
6th June 2012, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the fee structure and admission procedure for MBBS course in AIIMS (delhi)?

Hello, this is anjana frpm kerala. i would like to know more about mbbs in aiims after 10 2 .i would like to know more about entrance exam, fee structure and various courses.kindly send the whole details to this email [email protected]
7th June 2012, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

hi this s narasimman .manoharan from hyderabad right now iam doing junior college .i want to apply for mbbs in aiims .so plz let me know the details about the aiims exams question pattern and how do we get the announcement of exam and is any merit scholarship quato? free to contact me at [email protected]
9th June 2012, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

hi its neeraj and i want to know about the fee of mbbs in aims. Please reply soom.
9th November 2012, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

hi i am sana from gujarat i want to know what basis i would get in amu
7th March 2013, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Hey,its shruti tyagi from rudrapur and want to know about the fee and entrance exam of aiims for mbbs
send the information on [email protected]
2nd April 2013, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

hey...i want to know about the fee structure for admission in aiims after 12th boards for mbbs and how long is the course of mbbs there
8th May 2013, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Good morning sir,iam Emmanuel Tanko from Nigeria ,i want you to help me with AIIMS admission requirements,school fees and the duration of study.Till i hear from you:[email protected]
29th May 2013, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by SALY GEORGE View Post
Kindly give the fee structure of mbbs course in aiims, delhi. My daughter wish to apply for mbbs course in aiims. What are the procedures for applying the course. She is now completing +2 couse
not sure my friend told 200
5th June 2013, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

hye iam deepika sharma from jhansi and i want to know about the fees structure of aiims medical college .Its my dream to be a prefect doctor in aiims delhi...
please reply soon..
6th June 2013, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

hi iam nivedita i have qualified the medical entrance exim with ranking of 200000 , i want to know that ,con i get admition in any medical collage , pls guide me on mail id [email protected]
1st November 2013, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Whats the fee structure of aiims?
15th March 2014, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure for mbbs course in aiims including hostel expences etc . kindly email me at [email protected]
10th June 2014, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

What is thefee structure and admission procedure for mbbs course in AIIMS{delhi}?
27th June 2014, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, i am divya vishwakarma and i wanted to know the annual fee for mbbs in aiims delhi..
My email id- [email protected]
Pleace give some detail about this.
Thank you
4th December 2014, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the admission and selection procedure with the need amount of money recuire for study in AIIMS delhi.I am going to give my HS exam in 2015and also want apper in AIIMS this year .So please answer soon with every necessary details
12th April 2015, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Hello,I'm Kanchan Thakur from Mumbai wants to know that should I go FOR MHTCET or AIIMS
20th January 2018, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

My daughter has passed her 12th class with 87.2% marks & wants to do M.B.B.S.through AIMMS, kindly guide me.
26th February 2018, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

I am SOTONWA ADEDOYIN from Nigeria,I wish to study MBBS at AIIMS,NEW DELHI...but I don't no how to go about it ...can u expansiate further on d fees(tuition, accommodation and cost of living) process and possibility... Adedoyinsotonwa@gmail
Earnestly waiting for ur reply ...bless u
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?